You’re an original. So are we.
We’re a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we’ve used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi’s®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™
The Planning Operations Manager will be a trusted partner to leaders in the Americas region to support essential milestones and strategic projects.You will use knowledge of end-to-end planning and financial experience to improve efficiency and provide analytical support. You will also develop and refine processes and tools that allow regional planning and cross-functional partners to understand the business, gain insights, and drive decisions. You will embrace creative thinking to unlock speed to market through the Go-To-Market (GTM) and end-to-end inventory management processes.
About the Job
• Work with regional planning leadership to develop the Integrated Business Planning process (incl. Merchandise Financial Plans, Investment Review, In-season Planning, Hindsight)
• Develop GTM milestone calendar with agreement across planning, merchandising, and the commercial teams. You will identify and activate main opportunities and risk mitigation with collaborators
• Work with Regional Planning & Analytics, Global Planning and cross-functional partners to standardize planning processes and ways of working while understanding the challenges and differences between the regional planning organizations
• Connection point between the regional planning teams and other partners to coordinate and promote GTM milestones and important reporting plans
• Guide follow up on agreed action items with all partners
• Ad hoc projects to support planning optimization
• Bachelor's degree (8+ years of combined college education and work experience may be substituted for a degree)
• Minimum 6 years of experience in a Apparel or CPG planning function
• Experience with planning, inventory management, and merchandising practices
• Forecast/planning experience in the apparel industry
• Understanding of retail planning and executing quantitative skills
• Robust analytical skills and attention to detail
• Project Management skills a plus
• Comfort with frequent change or unpredictability
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we've got you covered. Here's a small snapshot:
• 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
• Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
• Product discount of 50% off regular-price merchandise
Our policy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital or family status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes prohibited by applicable law. Company policy prohibits harassment of applicants or employees on the basis of any protected classes.
LOCATION1155 Battery St. San Francisco, CA, 94111FULL TIME/PART TIMEFull time