You’re an original. So are we.
We’re a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we’ve used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi’s®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™
As the Sr. Financial Analyst of FP&A, you will provide support through financial planning, controlling, reporting, and analyzing of SG&A/Operating expenses including support of the annual financial plan, forecasts, and strategic business plans. You will act as the key partner with the business on all cost savings and growth opportunity projects that impact operating expenses. You will also perform monthly analysis of business performance to ensure results of operations are accurately recorded and reported to management in compliance with GAAP. You are also responsible for identifying cost savings and growth opportunities impacting operating expenses, provide insight and resolve business problems through research, data analysis, ad-hoc analyses and modeling. This role reports to the Sr. Director, FP&A.
• Ability to partner with VP and Sr. Director levels in all functional departments to develop compelling annual financial plans
• Dynamic analytical, problem solving, and project management abilities with proven systems knowledge
• Continuously improve planning, forecasting, reporting processes, and systems, including data integrity
• Strong knowledge and proficiency with MS Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, Essbase, and Business Objects with experience in creating specialized ad hoc reports
• Effective interpersonal and organizational skills; especially working directly with senior level executives
• Develop annually, quarterly, and monthly financial plans for the IT organization
• Perform monthly and quarterly financial reviews to analyze variances and provide variance explanations
• Ensure timely and accurate monthly accruals, re-class journal entries, amortization entries, and analysis of prepaid assets
• Partner with IT business leaders to achieve annual and quarterly targets
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Finance, MBA preferred
• Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in financial planning, forecasting and financial analysis
• Experience with accounting for technology applications a plus (accounting for internally developed software, SaaS)
• Ability to work effectively in a matrix environment but also independently, managing multiple owners and competing deadlines with minimal supervision
• Demonstrated ability to manage large amounts of data, including collection, consolidation, analysis and synthesizing into a cohesive framework
• Strong communication and relationship building skills with the ability to interpret and then summarize data for senior management and non-financial audiences
• General understanding of balance sheet and income statement
• Experience with Essbase, Hyperion Financial Management and SAP and advanced Excel skills preferred
• Financial Planning & Analysis experience specifically supporting IT preferred
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we've got you covered. Here's a small snapshot:
• 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
• Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
• Product discount of 50% off regular-price merchandise
Levi Strauss & Co. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. Minorities, females, people with disabilities and veterans are highly encouraged to apply.
LOCATION1155 Battery St. San Francisco, CA, 94111FULL TIME/PART TIMEFull time