You’re an original. So are we. We’re a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
We are currently looking for an HR Administrator (80 /100%) based in our European headquarters in Diegem, Belgium. In this role, you’ll provide comprehensive HR support to the HR BP, the HR Generalist and the business in all aspects of HR administration in Belgium and the Netherlands. You’ll report to the Regional HR Business Partner. The 80% working time can be scheduled in a flexible way in agreement with the manager. The role is a fixed-term contract for a period of 12 months with possible extension.
• Provide first line HR support to the business, escalating issues within the HR function as per the required perimeters, ensuring end to end case management
• Provide telephone service and first line advise for general employee relations enquiries – escalate within HR as appropriate
• Raise all kind of retail staff contracts and send out relevant documentation for offer letter pack
• Maintain and update all electronic and paper files
• Provide general administration support to HR team as required
• Support, monitor and ensure that new joiners, data changes and leavers have the correct relevant documentation and letters issued and manage tracking for return and archiving of all documents
• University degree in Human Resources or similar qualification/experience
• At least 1 year of experience in a comparable HR position
• Practical knowledge of labor law, social security and taxation for Belgium and ideally the Netherlands
• Fluent English and Flemish/Dutch, French is a plus
• MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Experience with HRIS is a plus but not mandatory
• Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
• Strong organization and administrative skills
• Dynamic and proactive personality, strong team player and highly collaborative
• Sense of responsibility and confidentiality
What we offer:
• Great work experience in an international, energetic and fun environment
• An opportunity to work for the world’s number one denim brand
• Informal dress code – wear what you love!
LOCATIONZaventem, BelgiumFULL TIME/PART TIMEPart time