You’re an original. So are we. We’re a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
At Levi Strauss & Co, we are revolutionizing the apparel business and redefining the way denim is made.
We are taking one of the world’s most iconic brands into the next century: from creating machine learning-powered denim finishes to using block-chain for our factory workers’ wellbeing, to building algorithms to better meet the needs of our consumers and optimize our supply chain.
Be a pioneer in the fashion industry by joining our fast-growing retail outlet and strategic accounts business unit as a Senior Analyst – promotions & pricing based in our European headquarter in Diegem, Belgium. In this role you will lead pricing and promotions strategies to maximize overall revenues and profitability in mainline stores, factory outlets and online distressed activities in a very dynamic market and analyze and provide insights on key levers to improve financial performance across channels.
We are looking for someone to bring a strategic perspective, grounded in data, with empathy, creativity, and a positive attitude to drive results. This role combines leading strategic topics with deep analytics and reports to the Senior Director Retail Outlets and Asset Recovery.
• Lead pricing strategy per country based on input from merchandising by product category, ensuring coherency across channels and across geographies and carry out price trials
• Optimize in-season and end of season promotions:• Analyze sell-out and overall stock position by product type
• Define with Sr Director Retail Outlets & Asset Recovery and Director retail merchandise planning the season’s promotional strategy as well as financial targets
• Monitor and react depending on results
• Post-mortem analysis to create data transparency and create promo calendar for future seasons
• Create data transparency• Build necessary database and configure tools to be able to perform full analysis of pricing, promotion impact and simulate scenarios
• Provide clear reporting including Recommended Retail Price, actual selling prices, COGS (cost of goods sold) and overall profitability, as well as product level data on revenue/margin generated by promo/discount mechanisms
• Structure insight to influence future pricing, promotions, merchandising decisions
• Create alignment between relevant stakeholders (Retail Directors, Merchandising, Finance, Distressed Goods Managers…) and monitor implementation
• Lead key analysis linked to retail channels (factory outlets, mainline, ecommerce) based on management guidelines
• Master’s in business administration or Advanced Business Economics
• 5-10 years of relevant experience (retail, pricing, promotions, analytics), preferably in an international environment
• Excellent Analytical skills
• Expert in Excel, Macros and big data tools. Knowledge of Dataiku / PowerBI is a plus.
• Expert in store Mathematics, P&L and KPIs
• Fluent in English
• Passionate about Retail and Fashion industry
• Excellent influencing skills and stakeholder management
• Pragmatic and commercially driven
• Strong organization skills and problem-solving attitude
What we offer:
• Great work experience in an international, energetic and fun environment
• An opportunity to work for the world’s number one denim brand
• Clear career path and opportunities
• Informal dress code – wear what you love!
LOCATIONZaventem, BelgiumFULL TIME/PART TIMEFull time