You’re an original. So are we. We’re a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
We are currently looking for an HR Specialist based in our European headquarters in Diegem, Belgium. In this role, you’ll provide comprehensive HR support to the HR Team and first line HR support to the business, escalating issues within the HR function as per the required perimeters, ensuring end to end case management.
• Provide phone, email and portal support on all employee administration queries (holidays, absences, systems administration, compensation & benefits etc. ) – escalate within HR as appropriate
• Raise Corporate staff contracts and send out relevant documentation for offer letter pack
• Process reference requests for all new starters and any other employment confirmation for active and inactive employees
• Support any recruitment activities as required, especially for internships. Coordinate the Internship program – follow up with managers and Interns on requirements and internship experience
• Support monitor and ensure that starters, data changes and leavers have the correct relevant information, documentation and letters issued and manage tracking for return and archiving of all documents. Support the HR team with Onboarding related activities.
• Maintain Workday data accuracy and support the Business and line managers with the system, providing timely advice and support
• Provide appropriate Workday Trainings for Employees, Business and line managers, and HR team
• Perform systems audits according to internal& SOX guidelines and perform corrections in a timely and accurate manner
• Responsible for the management of Service Now ticketing tool (handle cases according to SLA and priorities)
• Write and update the HR information on the internal portal
• Support the HR team with implementation and queries management for: Evaluations, performance reviews, engagement etc
• Maintain and update employees filing (hard copies and digital), manage archiving including end to end mailroom activity
• Provide general administration support to HR team as required
• Provide support and back up to the Payroll specialist including providing cover during leave and absence, managing the self-service system and producing reports from ADP Freedom? as when required by the HR team
• Provide support and back up for the HR administrator Retail
• Support the HR team in coordinating the year end evaluation process
• Constantly look to improve processes and ways of working to gain efficiency and support our sustainability efforts
• Keep all templates and documentation relevant and in line with the LS&Co HR Brand
• Provide ad-hoc support for HR projects (D&I, Working from home, Office reopening, activities against AIDS, Kids day….)
• Minimum 2 years of experience of similar position within an HR department, preferably in multinational company
• Practical knowledge of Belgian labor law, social security and taxation;
• Computer literate and strong affinity with systems
• Knowledge of Workday and ticketing system is a very strong asset
• Trilingual - fluent Dutch, English and French (written and spoken)
• Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy;
• Strong organization and administrative skills, multitasking ability;
• Dynamic and proactive personality; strong team player and highly collaborative;
• A results-driven self-starter;
• Sense of responsibility and confidentiality.
What we offer:
• Great work experience in an international, energetic and fun environment
• An opportunity to work for the world’s number one denim brand
• Informal dress code – wear what you love!
LOCATIONZaventem, BelgiumFULL TIME/PART TIMEFull time