You’re an original. So are we.
We’re a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we’ve used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi’s®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™
ABOUT THE JOB• Lead the operational transformation across whs,com, to be data driven, technology enabled and automated.
• Deliver systems integration for whs.com across VMI, EDI, SAP, Tableau.
• Manage the WOR processes, ensuring DIFOT KPI’s are met across Pre Book, At Once, Fast replenishment and VMI forecasts.
• Implement process improvement strategies across the GTM calendar and supply chain end to end processes.
• Accelerate the deployment & development of commercial tools & operations to strengthen the digital selling ecosystem.
• Lead communication on order book management, allocation and shipping to the whs.com accounts. Ensure we develop a solution so we have full “tower control” and visibility of orders at any stage in the process.
• Lead a cross functional approach to optimize operational efficiencies for whs.com across sales, planning supply, OTC and the DC’s.
• Work on lead time improvement,
• Review and improve the cost to serve model, looking at cost saving measures across the supply chain as well as a move towards innovative and sustainable solutions for whs.com, transport, packaging, VAS, customer portals.
LOCATIONZaventem, BelgiumFULL TIME/PART TIMEFull time