At Levi Strauss & Co., you can be yourself — and be part of something bigger. We’re a company of people who like to forge our own path. We collaborate instead of competing. We believe that diverse perspectives make us stronger. And we try not to take ourselves too seriously. There’s plenty of room to make your mark here!
As Merchandise Planner you'll be responsible for driving all planning activities for the fast-growing Digital cluster. You will develop a demand plan and provide strong analytical skills to inform the buys for levi.com and the key digital accounts (Zalando, Amazon, Asos). You'll also is a key stakeholder in influencing financial target discussions and product assortments. This role will act as a trusted advisor to the Digital team (Merch & Sales) to support its strategy and vision. This position is responsible for working with sales, allocation, and inventory management to translate strategic direction & line productivity expectations to customer.
• Planning Group Forecast Accuracy
• Wholesale and Retail Revenue
• Product Margin / Profitability
• OFR (Order Fulfill Rate)
• Business Performance
ABOUT THE JOB
• Collaborate with Digital Merchants to develop regional category productivity targets (assortment architecture)
• Collaborate with Merchants & Sales to validate top-down targets
• Develop bottom-up sales & inventory PC9 plan for key account and owned website
• Manage reconciliation between bottom-up plans and targets
• Work with inventory management to ensure consistent in-season allocation & replenishment
• Partner with Merchants to manage product lifecycle
• Conduct quantitative analysis and insights to optimize line profitability, monetize new opportunities and identify risks
• Providing input to the development of wholesale planning reporting and analytics activities to ensure account productivity and inventory investment.
• Provide recommendation on stock management to maximize sales, margins and minimize excess stock
• Bachelor's degree (8+ years of combined college education and work experience may be substituted for a degree).
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a planning function, preferably in apparel. Experience in a digital department or innovative Company is a strong asset
• Demonstrated forecasting/planning expertise and experience in the apparel industry preferred
• Proven experience understanding retail planning and executing exceptional quantitative skills
• Strong organizational skills, self-motivated, and focused on meeting deadlines
• Effective multi-tasker, with strong ability to interact with multi-functional stakeholders
• Demonstrated innovative problem solving and partnering skills.
• Skilled team member who possesses exceptional analytical, communication and influencing skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact across the organization
LOCATIONZaventem, BelgiumFULL TIME/PART TIMEFull time