Current LS&Co Employees, click here to apply via your Workday account.
You’re an original. So are we.
We’re a company of people who like to create our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we’ve used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and change the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi’s®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™
We are looking for Distressed Goods Analyst for a Maternity Cover, from September 2020 till February 2021 to assist on the off-price wholesale deals. You will be part of the bigger “Factory Outlet and Asset Recovery” team in the European HQ. You will report to the Asset Recovery Lead.
About the Job• You'll grow distressed goods sales to achieve the agreed sales inventory targets both in units and value across Europe.
• You'll provide ad hoc analysis on sales, stock, product availability, and business Key Performance Indicators.
• You'll enter orders in the systems for wholesale and E-commerce deals and provide all-round support in the organization and implementation of these deals.
• You'll maintain data timely and accurately in SAP systems where relevant.
• You'll follow up on reporting on stock availability and left to sell risks.
• You'll handle contracts with local affiliates to consolidate the needed information.
• You'll do ad hoc administrative and logistic support to the team.
• Start date: September and for a maximum of 6 months.
?About You• You have Business, Economics, or Management related studies.
• MS Office does not have mysteries for you, particularly Excel (can perform complex functions) and Powerpoint.
• You consider yourself as a self-starter, willing to take initiatives but still with an analytical and well-organized mindset.
• You have a hands-on mentality, able to multitask.
• You enjoy working as a part of a team but you're also comfortable working autonomously.
• You're fluent in English, across both written and spoken communication. If you speak German, that would be a plus.
• You have a good understanding of online retail environments, experience in this sector is an asset.
• You react to project adjustments and alterations promptly.
What We Offer• The chance to learn and build your career starting with a world-renowned, historic fashion brand that lives by our values.
• A diverse, international environment of thoughtful, inspiring people.
• A fun, creative, modern casual dress culture.
• Wear what you love.
Our policy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital or family status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes prohibited by applicable law. Company policy prohibits harassment of applicants or employees on the basis of any protected classes.
LOCATIONZaventem, BelgiumFULL TIME/PART TIMEFull time