You’re an original. So are we.
At Levi Strauss & Co., you can be yourself — and be part of something bigger. We’re a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we’ve used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi’s®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™
While Designers set the trends for new ranges, Merchandisers do the strategic thinking that decides where those ranges will be available. Will the next big thing be our next big seller? It could be your call. You’ll make decisions that have an impact on the profitability of your brand. There’s more to it than number crunching. It’s why your style of thinking is so important. You’ll be the sort of plugged-in, offbeat thinker who can spot the trends to grow sales. You’ll help make sure our products are in the right place, at the right time – whether it’s in-store or online. Good merchants are born explorers, who have a good eye for detail and can root out the insights others may miss, they have the imagination to see beyond the obvious and thrive in fast paced dynamic environments.
We're looking for an efficient communicator, willing to take initiatives and project-oriented intern to join our Wholesale Merchandising Team in our European headquarters in Brussels.
About the Job
• You'll manage the samples - sample organization/unpacking - sample/sale organisation.
• You'll help create the Product Catalogue and the visual line plan.
• You'll analyse our performance results (sell-in/sell-out) and create reports.
• You'll help the sell-in session organization and provide support.
• You'll support and prepare for downloads/product training.
• You'll learn how to use PLM to provide data support.
• You'll assess our benchmark competitors.
• You hold a degree in Fashion, Retail, Marketing, Business Management or related studies or
• You are passionate about Fashion and you are motivated to learn more about this sector.
• You are comfortable communicating effectively with colleagues and different partners.
• You are proficient in PowerPoint and on Excel (can perform complex functions) to manage a big database, and familiar with Adobe.
• You have hands-on mentality, always ready to take on new challenge and finding new solutions to problems
• You are team worker, flexible and enjoy doing different tasks at the same time.
Start date: ASAP for a minimum of 6 months.
What we offer
• Great work experience in an international, energetic and fun environment.
• Great opportunity to work for the world’s number one denim brand.
• Great chance to learn and develop in this highly agile role.
• Great compensation package.
LOCATIONZaventem, BelgiumFULL TIME/PART TIMEFull timeCurrent LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.