At Levi Strauss & Co., you can be yourself — and be part of something bigger. We’re a company of people who like to forge our own path. We collaborate instead of competing. We believe that diverse perspectives make us stronger. And we try not to take ourselves too seriously. There’s plenty of room to make your mark here!
As District Manager you will lead a designated retail district, demonstrating leadership and accountability to manage a variety of stores across different models and geographies. You’ll drive revenue productivity and Ebit by achieving and exceeding KPI’s for a cluster of stores, ensuring profitability of the stores and excellence of the customer service provided. You will build, develop and lead by example a high performing team of store managers, demonstrating engagement and acting as brand ambassadors focusing on exceeding their business objectives.
ABOUT THE JOB:
Drives Growth and change
• Achieve and exceed revenue targets for their own district by:
• Analyzing, driving, monitoring the store targets and KPIs, ensuring they are understood and in control of Store managers and that the roles and responsibilities are clearly set & explained to the store staff team
• Identifying business opportunities to increase store revenue and profitability, building and implementing immediately action plan to seize them
• Ensuring that the shopping experience is great for all customers to reinforce Brand image and increase SOT (Sales Over Traffic)
• Act as a Change Agent to of new ways of working. Continuously seek new opportunities to to the team
• Understand company strategy and how to share and implement it across the district.
• Focus on ensuring a seamless Customer Experience and across the whole district, taking omnichannel footprint into account. Proactively make improvements.
• Keep the consumer/customer at the core when executing strategy and solutions to deliver on the end-to-end experience.
• Build strong brand expression and act according to LS&Co. values and expectations
• Drive culture and manages team to LS&Co. values and expectations. Act as a Brand and Company ambassador at all times.
• Bring business perspective to people management & focus development on the types of business outcomes associated with specific functions in stores
• Drive and reinforce change swiftly & decisively when impacting the workforce
• Prioritize coaching both instore & personally and provide support to individuals and leaders
• Leverage existing tools and processes to develop a consistent routine across stores, aligning them on the best
• Anticipate change, proactively act on problems, and reach positive outcomes, thanks to an effective collaboration with key partners and stakeholders.
• Train and share best practices with Franchisees’ DM to ensure compliance to Levi’s standards.
• Build strong teams & cultivate an engaged, diverse and inclusive workplace
• Be a role model to your team, always exhibiting a positive mindset & leading by example.
Education / Work Experience
• Degree in Business or equivalent by relevant experience
• At least 3 years of relevant experience in a similar position for a Fashion or Lifestyle retailer.
• A previous experience as a Store manager is mandatory
Job specific functional expertise
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Fluent in English
• Able to deliver clear and inspiring presentations
• Expert in store mathematics, P&L and KPIs
• Extensive knowledge of denim is a strong asset
• Demonstrates good knowledge of Visual Merchandising and understands Product Assortment
• Has strong analytical skills
• Used to manage remote store staff teams
• Pragmatic problem-solving attitude
• IT Literate and system minded
• Tech savvy: understands how to leverage technology in daily work
LOCATIONZaventem, BelgiumFULL TIME/PART TIMEFull timeCurrent LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.