You’re an original. So are we.
We’re a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we’ve used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi’s®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™
We are looking for our next Data Analyst Intern to join our E-commerce team based in our European Headquarters in Brussels. You will be involved in the maintenance of our Consumer Data Hub and responsible for building reports and dashboards for multiple partners.
ABOUT THE JOB
• You'll oversee the database management and building data pipelines in AWS Redshift using SQL.
• You'll provide ad hoc reporting.
• You'll build and maintain Dashboard using Tableau.
• You'll create web analytics reports in Adobe Analytics (Omniture).
• You'll administrate Levi Strauss Europe Reporting suite in Adobe Analytics.
• You'll monitor the main E-commerce KPIs.
• You hold a degree in Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Supply Chain or related studies or you have finished your studies within last year.
• You prove passion for improving online procedures and you enjoy analyzing a large amount of data and juggling with data information.
• You have a well-developed understanding of data analysis and data interpretation.
• You're proficient in MS Office, and Excel (can perform complex functions) has not mysteries for you to manage a big database.
• You have a good SQL knowledge, and experience with Web Analytics tools (such as Google Analytics and Ommniture).
• You react to project adjustments and alterations promptly.
• You express yourself effectively in English with colleagues and different partners.
• Experience with Data Visualization tools (i.e. Tableau, Power Bi), in E-commerce or data analysis, is a plus.
Start date: As soon as possible/October.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Great work experience in an international, energetic, and fun environment.
• Great opportunity to work for the world’s number one denim brand.
• Great chance to learn and develop in this highly agile role.
LOCATIONZaventem, BelgiumFULL TIME/PART TIMEFull timeCurrent LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.