JOB DESCRIPTIONYou’re an original. So are we.We’re a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we’ve used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi’s®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™Are you excited to learn more about Supply Chain and the Fashion industry? About using your analytic and problem-solving skills to tackle real life data problems? Do you want to be part of a young and dynamic team; while working in the European HQ of one of the most iconic global apparel brands? If so, do hesitate to apply!
ABOUT THE JOB
• You will be the main contact for analytics and data inquiries.
• You will create data pipelines, dashboards and reports for use across Europe’s business.
• You will work together with cross-functional partners to reach resolutions on data topics and build data products
• You will provide support to the extended team.
• Start date: as soon as possible for a minimum of 6 months - preferred 1 year.
• You hold a Degree in Statistics / Mathematics / Engineering / Operational research / Econometric.
• You like analyzing a large amount of data and you enjoy juggling with data information.
• You can be proud of your excellent analytical skills and you have good communication/presentation skills.
• You have knowledge in SQL and/or R/Python.
• You define yourself a self-motivated person, problem solver and love to work in a global environment that values collaboration.
• You are very well organized with meticulous attention to detail, ability to prioritize work and to meet deadlines.
• You are flexible and you can perform in a fast-paced environment.
• You are willing to learn new tools and improve your current knowledge: Dataiku, Tableau, Excel (can perform complex functions), SAS etc.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Great work experience in an international, energetic and fun environment.????
• Great opportunity to work for the world’s number one denim brand.
• Great chance to learn and develop in this agile role.
• Great compensation package.
Levi Strauss & Co. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. Minorities, females, people with disabilities and veterans are highly encouraged to apply.
LOCATIONZaventem, BelgiumFULL TIME/PART TIMEFull timeCurrent LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.