You’re an original. So are we.
We’re a company of people who like to create our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
While Designers set the trends for new ranges, Merchandisers do the strategic thinking that decides where those ranges will be available. Will the next big thing be our next big seller? It could be your call. You’ll make decisions that have an impact on the profitability of your brand. There’s more to it than number crunching. It’s why your style of thinking is so important. You’ll be the sort of plugged-in, offbeat thinker who can spot the trends to grow sales. You’ll help make sure our products are in the right place, at the right time – whether it’s in-store or online. Good merchants are born explorers, who have a good eye for detail and can root out the insights others may miss, they have the imagination to see beyond the obvious and excel in agile environments.
We are looking for a data-driven intern to join our Dockers Merchandising Team at Levi Strauss & Co. Europe, in our European Headquarter based in Brussels.
ABOUT THE JOB
• You'll prepare competitor analysis reports covering new project launches, product promotions, price architecture changes and assortment.
• You'll manage samples (maintain stock and storage spaces and track and deliver samples).
• You'll support on shipments (packing and documents).
• You'll support the merchandising team in their daily activities (prepare presentations, trainings, collect and research information for the different reports).
• You’ll coordinate content for the digital seasons tools (product training tools for sell-in sessions)
• You'll help prepare the sell-out dashboard (i.e. by presenting samples of best and worse items by channel to the Merchandising team).
• You'll update and analyze sell-in and sell-out dashboards on Excel.
• You hold a degree (or still studying) business, management or any related studies or you have finished your studies within last year.
• MS Office does not have mysteries for you, particularly Excel (can perform complex functions).
• You are passionate about Fashion and you have a strong affinity with our brands.
• You have a hand-on mentality, always ready to multitask and take initiatives.
• You consider yourself as a self-starter, willing to take initiatives but still with an analytical and well-organized mindset.
• You react to project adjustments and last-minute changes promptly and efficiently.
• You are fluent in English (any additional European language is an asset).
Start date: As soon as possible OR June/July for 6-12 months.
WHAT WE OFFER
• The chance to learn and build your career starting with a world-renowned, historic fashion brand that lives by our values and with a large public commitment to driving our capabilities in advanced analytics.
• A chance to be involved in change in an organization undergoing growth and transformation.
• A diverse, international environment of thoughtful, inspiring people.
• A fun, creative, modern casual dress culture.
LOCATIONZaventem, BelgiumFULL TIME/PART TIMEFull timeCurrent LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.