You’re an original. So are we.
Introduced in 1986 by Levi Strauss & Co, Dockers® is leading the business of casual clothing for men. Part of Levi’s®, this is one of the world's largest brand-name apparel marketers with sales in more than 100 countries. There is no other company with a comparable global presence in the jeans and casual pants markets.
We’re looking for a Brand Digital Marketing Intern to join our team in our Dockers® European headquarters in Belgium. You’ll be a member of the marketing team and play an essential role in the planning and execution of our marketing plans, working with many different functions (merchandising/product, global marketing, country marketing, brand environment, ecommerce). The internship experience will provide you a better understanding of the brand marketing journey and transforming relevant consumer insights into relevant stories and actions to bring our brand and products to our consumers in a relevant way. Special interest and keenness on Digital, E-commerce and Social Media management is desired since it will be essential to our success today and tomorrow.
ABOUT THE JOB
You’ll support all Marketing areas with different tasks including:
• You'll hold and update marketing calendars and tools up-to-date.
• You'll ensure to answer the e-Commerce needs and provide them with the needed marketing assets
• You'll maintain stock, storage space and samples and
• You'll support on shipments (PR, marketing and merchandising, shipments and documents)
• You'll support in the preparation of presentations and research information, reports and support in potential photo-shoots (PR, flat shots)
Start date: August/September, for 6-12 months.
ABOUT YOU• You’re enrolled in a master’s degree in Digital Marketing, Management, or related studies or you have finished your studies within the last year.
• You understand digital media and online retail environments – experience with Community Management or influencers is a plus.
• You're at ease with data information and you can present it in different ways.
• You enjoy working in a team but also comfortable to work freely.
• You're fluent in English across both written and spoken communication - Spanish or French are a plus.
• You have a hands-on mentality and you could describe yourself as someone who is willing to suggest improvements, prioritize well your tasks while keeping a helicopter view.
• Basic knowledge of a web analytic tool, such as Adobe Omniture, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER• An opportunity to build a career with a world-renowned, historic fashion brand that lives by our values.
• A diverse, international environment of smart, inspiring people.
• A fun, creative, modern casual dress culture.
LOCATIONZaventem, BelgiumFULL TIME/PART TIMEFull timeCurrent LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.