ABOUT THE JOB
• In support of the European Merchandising team, provide input into the development of the Dockers range: competitors check for trends and pricing, data analysis, market intelligence
• Drive sales through weekly sell out reports
• Support in the preparation of presentations for seasonal strategies and supporting investments. This includes product assortment, suggested pricing strategies, product line volume & profit guidance, margin targets, growth opportunities, and key strategies by market.
• Monitor local assortments, including regular forecast reviews
• Be a key part of the successful implementation of Eu Dockers strategy in store – prepare and deliver store staff training, partner with VM to ensure execution of seasonal stories
• Responsible for the management of the line in terms of product system adoption and all their key attributes and system tools with a timely and accurate maintenance
• Ensure best in class communication tools are delivered on time
• Set-up and maintain all business-related data and support according to GTM
• Deliver timely and precise communications to key partners of relevant changes to the line
• Ensure data maintenance and accuracy for the customer service ordering process and work in close collaboration with marketing for Samples order.
• Establish close working relationships with all Merch
LOCATIONZaventem, BelgiumFULL TIME/PART TIMEFull timeCurrent LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.