Dockers is looking for a Marketing Director to Lead the development and execution of highly engaging, creative and effective marketing strategies that will build brand equity and demand for the Dockers brand across the Europe and AMA marketplaces and businesses.This is a key leadership role in the Dockers Marketing organization and an opportunity to help shape a key area of the Dockers business. You will report directly into the Global Head of Marketing and will require significant cross-functional collaboration with the International Sales (digital, retail and wholesale), Merchandising, Marketing, Planning and Allocation teams. You will be based in Europe (France/Spain/Belgium) with the Europe and AMA marketing team/s reporting to you.
• Marketing plans and programs that drive positive ROI and equity growth across the Dockers LSE and AMA Marketplaces
• Marketing plans to support successful brand launches in new marketplaces across Wholesale, DTC and Franchisee’s
• Localized/local execution of Global marketing strategies and programs. Category-leading local campaigns that resonate across Key European and Asian Markets
• Provide a strong and relevant POV on the LSE and AMA consumers, competitive landscapes and businesses to inform global assets & programs
• Aligned strategies and partnership across marketing, merchandising and commercial teams
About the Job:
• Lead strategy and execution of annual LSE and AMA Marketing Plans across Brand Media, PR, Engagement, Wholesale, WS.com, Retail and eCommerce. Partner with Global and other Regional Marketing leads (US/Canada, LATAM, Brand Environment, and Store Design) to deliver cohesive plans that maximize all opportunities to deliver the Annual Financial Plan and Brand Equity Growth.
• Develop any local creative/communication needs in conjunction with a variety of agency partners and internal Creative Services groups.
• Own and lead all LSE and AMA Media and PR strategy, planning, and execution with media agency and internal stakeholders.
• Partner closely with Merchandising and Commercial partners to identify LSE and AMA seasonal product focus and sales goals to ensure ongoing cross-functional integration.
• Drive optimized partnerships to deliver best-in-class work: • With Global Marketing to inform and influence global strategies to best support LSE and AMA needs
• Across LSE and AMA marketing functions and markets to ensure a powerful 360 program approach
• Lead effective partnerships with BE & Creative Services to ensure output delivers against brand challenges and opportunities.
• Partner with Commercial Org to deliver ongoing assessments with actionable insights
• Be a brand advocate to ensure that Dockers shows up with confidence and consistency across the LSE and AMA marketplaces
• Manage and own LSE and AMA A&P investment to engage and drive sales. Must monitor and react fluidly, embrace and respond to contingency plans as needed.
• Manage creative-minded and inspired team; Implement development plans
• Influence and drive a consumer and competitor-obsessed culture
• College Degree preferred. 10-15 years experience in Brand Marketing for Category-leading brands and managing a team
• Proven track record in developing and executing integrated marketing plans from strategy and objectives through execution and optimization. Agency management, Budget management. Must write compelling briefs and be able to drive alignment across a mix of agencies. Retail experience required – Wholesale, eCommerce + Retail experience plus, contract negotiation, people management.
• Creative thinker, Strong collaborator, Solution-orientated, Effective communicator – both verbal & written, Leader among peers
• Inspiring presenter. Must be able to represent Brand POV and influence decision-making.
• Key partners & Interaction:
• Internal: Global Brand, Merchandising, Finance, Sales, Brand Environment, Creative Services, Global Operations // Primary types of interaction directing, negotiating, influencing, collaborating, coordinating, driving alignment.
• External: agencies, media partners, collaboration partners, ambassadors, key wholesale account and franchisee customers // directing, negotiating, collaborating, driving alignment and role clarity
• Must be able to communicate to Dockers Leadership Team members regularly as well as Senior External Customers // coordinating, presenting, exchanging information
LOCATIONZaventem, BelgiumFULL TIME/PART TIMEFull timeCurrent LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.