You’re an original. So are we.
We’re a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
We’re looking for a Digital O2CX Data Analyst Intern, based in our European Headquarter in Belgium. Our Digital O2CX Department is looking for an enthusiastic data analyst intern with a hands-on mentality, who feels at home in an energetic work environment. Your role will support in driving customer growth, implementing new ways of working and streamlining value-added processes within the digital wholesale environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn all about the ins and outs of (digital) customer experience at a leading denim brand. join the Digital O2CX team and act as support and report to the Digital O2CX Team Lead.
ABOUT THE JOB
• You’ll monitor partner performance, look and drive continuous improvement efforts based on data analytics, work with our digital database.
• You’ll review business performance against Key Performance Indicators, providing ad-hoc analysis, and contributing to the latest projects.
• You’ll support the Digital O2CX team in the validation process of current and new reporting for Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly reviews.
• You’ll develop and maintain wholesale tools for our biggest digital customers to ensure delivery tracking and error solving.
• You’ll manage product samples between Levi’s Digital Cluster and Partners.
• You’ll partner with the Digital Sales, Marketing and Merchandising Teams to support in managing the execution of assortment launches and content.
• You have minimum a Bachelor's degree in (or still studying) (Digital) Business Administration, Business studies or you have finished your studies within last year.
• You like to analyse data and enjoy reading data and identifying trends to suggest improvements.
• You're a good communicator and you articulate end-results and use clear objective setting.
• You consider yourself as a pragmatical and creative thinker, with problem-solving skills.
• You enjoy teamwork and you're organized with a detail-oriented, analytical mindset.
• You’re able to build strong business relationships.
• You drive innovation and collaboration across multiple geographies and departments.
• You’re familiar with Excel VBA functions, SQL Database, Python
• You would like to work in big data missions.
Start date: As soon as possible for a minimum of 6 months.
WHAT WE OFFER
• A unique opportunity to help shape the European Digital landscape for both the Levi’s® and Dockers® brand.
• A diverse, international environment of smart, inspiring people.
• An outstanding work experience placement in an award winning international, energetic and fun environment.
• A work appointment at the world’s number one denim brand working with high calibre, experienced professionals.
• Unrivalled exposure to senior management & high level of responsibility.
• Interaction with teams from the biggest digital wholesale players in North Europe.
LOCATIONZaventem, BelgiumFULL TIME/PART TIMEFull timeCurrent LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.