You’re an original. So are we.
We’re a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
We're looking for a data-driven, motivated intern to join our Merchandise Planning Team in our European headquarters in Brussels. In this role, you will support the merchandise planning team to develop the proper product and distribution strategy, to make sure we can delight our brand fans. We're seeking for a data-driven person with a strong affinity for product. You’re a team player who enjoys working with others across the organization including merchandising, allocation, business analyst, brand marketing, IT.
ABOUT THE JOB
• You run and circulate regular reporting, performance updates and applicable analysis to enhance effectiveness and product range profitability.
• You consolidate input from the different clusters into a total European level.
• You support monitoring industry trends and in evaluating the competition.
• You coordinate with other areas (Marketing, Visual Merchandising, Retail Operations, …) to ensure the successful development of test and their assessment.
• You look at standards and procedures and propose improvements.
• You support all the projects related to retail reporting, retail merchandise and planning processes, including data quality and key metrics (support development of new IT tools).
• You are studying a degree in business, management, or any related studies or you have finished your studies within the last year.
• You like analyzing a large amount of data and you enjoy juggling with data information.
• You are organised and you have an eye to detail.
• You like working in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient in of MS Office, particularly Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), comfortable learning new software tools and mining our data.
• You are a team player and you like to collaborate with different partners.
• Fluent in English.
• Affinity with the Levi's brand.
Start date: ASAP for a minimum of 6 months.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Great work experience in an international, energetic and fun environment.
• Great opportunity to work for the world’s number one denim brand.
• Great chance to learn and develop in this highly agile role.
• Great compensation package.
Levi Strauss & Co. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions based on any protected category. Minorities, females, people with disabilities and veterans are highly encouraged to apply.
LOCATIONZaventem, BelgiumFULL TIME/PART TIMEFull timeCurrent LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.