JOB DESCRIPTIONAt Levi Strauss & Co., you can be yourself — and be part of something bigger. We’re a company of people who like to forge our own path. We collaborate instead of competing. We believe that diverse perspectives make us stronger. And we try not to take ourselves too seriously. There’s plenty of room to make your mark here!
As a Site Optimisation and Innovation Specialist you will pursue site optimization and innovation strategies that improve conversion rate for Levi.com across all European markets (46 countries, 10 languages).
Drives conversion through; managing the European AB testing Roadmap of new features and UX and UI changes, managing the Roadmap for Site Improvements & New Functionalities, Personalisation Projects, Vendor Scoping and Implementation, Innovation Projects and day to day site Optimisation
• You will work on a variety of scopes, from research and data analysis, to strategy, to implementation and roll out and be the driving force of seeing new initiatives come to life
• You will play a part in influencing global projects and roadmaps to cater for our markets and will be constantly exploring the latest innovations and technologies in the industry that could be help Levi.com
You will pursue an Omni-Channel lens, looking for solutions to drive a better experience for our consumers across the DTC landscape, using consumer insights to meet user needs, and working closely with cross-functional stakeholders to drive the innovation thinking muscle within the wider team.
• 5+ years experience in a similar role where key objectives have involved testing (AB and otherwise), driving conversion rate, personalization projects, UX and UI (User Experience and Interface) projects, experience with site re-design projects and UAT (user acceptance testing) or similar
• University Undergraduate Degree preferred (ideally in the field of business, analysis, economics, marketing, consumer behavior, etc.)
• Solid experience working with vendors, suppliers, agencies to provide CRO, AI/AR technologies, and personalization tools
• Advanced knowledge of Web Analytic Tools (E.g. Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics), understanding of AB testing tools and statistical significance testing (E.g. Abobe Test & Target), Competence in Back Office tools to manage product algorithms – (E.g. Hybris Back Office, Salesforce, Square Space) are essential
• Project management skills
• Good understanding of marketplace and industry standards
Position Location: We are open to candidates based in our European hub locations: London or Belgium. Remote working is also considered.
LOCATIONZaventem, BelgiumFULL TIME/PART TIMEFull timeCurrent LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.