The Retail Allocator will act as a trusted member of the Geo Retail Trading team to support brand/category E2E strategy and vision. They will be responsible for executing product initial allocations to the store level and managing in season replenishment according to store needs and stock capacities. This role will work closely with Inventory Management and Order Fulfilment partners to optimize stock opportunities across DC’s.
• Translate seasonal buy plan into effective orders to stores
• Review and analyze the order files and ensure maximized on time and complete order conversion (pre-shipments, force allocation etc.) in line with store capacities
• Review orders blocked for exceptions (system rejections (VIR, J0), delivery blocks, credit blocks, past RDD etc.), take actions to maximize conversion
• Update weekly allocation parameters to optimize store/door sell through via automated replenishment system
• Apply specific parameters for stock build up for upcoming peak periods/lower trading periods in alignment with in season trading strategy
• Analyze outcome of replenishment orders to ensure accurate shipments to store and minimize workload in store/business impact in case of IT issues generating incorrect orders
• Build store opening orders for new stores
• Report analysis of orders and fill rate; provide ad hoc reporting needs as required
• Visit retail stores to gather market intelligence and reflect key take outs in replenishment strategy
• 1-2 years in a corporate environment required; apparel industry preferred. Stock Management experience preferred.
• Technical proficiency with computer software tools and ability to learn new ones quickly
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel
• Strong analytical/problem solving capabilities including the ability to quickly identify and communicate implications from consumer, internal and marketplace information
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
• Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• English fluent, written and spoken
• Strong listening and interpersonal skills with focus on collaborative teamwork
• Proven ability to work with diverse teams
LOCATIONZaventem, BelgiumFULL TIME/PART TIMEFull timeCurrent LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.