Support the business growth objectives through managing the entire Order Management process for defined Strategic Accounts/Ecommerce within the North Europe Digital Channel. The focus of the role is to facilitate timely and accurate execution of order management, returns management and consolidated reporting views for the North Europe Region to achieve the Digital revenue and profitability plan.
Describe the key outputs and actions (normally consistent year to year) necessary to achieve job purpose and list actions that must be performed to achieve the critical results
• Maintain established controls and ensure established procedures (SOP’s - Standard Operation Procedures) are followed in close collaboration with the external provider (WIPRO) to achieve agreed targets
• Establish close customer relationship with defined Strategic/.com Accounts and act as first point of contact related conversion of order book and planned demand
• Facilitate the growth of the Digital Channel through optimizing operational excellence of end to end O2CX process from order procurement through delivery conversion
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Single point of contact for Strategic Digital/Ecom contacts for consolidated view/reporting on order status/delivery
• Ensures customer receives all the relevant information relating to open orders & deliveries
• Effectively review and analyze the order file, highlighting risks and opportunities, highlight impacts directly into weekly forecast submission
• Partner with Sales and Merch Planning and Distribution to resolve supply and delivery challenge and opportunity
• On time delivery for product launches or tests to be aligned with marketing strategy and timelines
• Governance of order book pricing aligned to agreed trade terms
• Ensure all customer special requirements (VAS leveling, bagging, booking in etc.) are followed in accordance with Customer Supplier compliance agreements. Ensure VAS data from customer is uploaded to respective systems
• Testing of new system functionalities and maintenance of all training materials as relevant
• Act as the first point of contact and take care of all customer enquiries through to resolution such as order handling, shipping notification, missing items, product questions, faulty goods, returns and discounts.
• Ensure that customer data is maintained, is up to date always with high accuracy
• In the case of returns, organize collection and return of goods as per Levi’s policies.
• Investigate and solve for customer claims and disputes related to order management root cause (missing discount, short deliveries etc etc…)
• Attend Customer Meetings to support ongoing improvements and review ways of working to increase accuracy and on time delivery, demand fill rates and operational excellence
• Building an interface and proactive communications between internal and external stakeholders of the business as buying departments, Sales, Merch Planning and Vendor party providers.
• Ensure agreed OM activities are carried-out on time and within agreed service levels by the external provider as agreed
• Drive relevant EDI connections and troubleshoot EDI failures to facilitate timely order management and delivery process automation
• Ensure Digital Strategic Business Plans are operationalized into Order Management priorities
Primarily works in an office environment
• May be required for exceptional travel up to 10% of the time (market visit, customer or internal meetings)
Job requires the following physical activities
• Working at a computer and video display terminal more than 75% of the time.
• 3yrs+ experience of business to business or .com accounts customer service
• Technical experience with SAP or similar ERP system
• Fluent English - both Written and Verbal
• Excel – Intermediate to Advanced level (including VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables,IF statements)
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience)
• 1-2 years in a corporate environment required; apparel industry preferred. Order Management experience preferred.
Critical Customer Support Skills
• Positive attitude: The ability to envision and expect favourable results. The willingness to try doing new things.
• Communication:The facilitating share of information between all key stakeholders for mutual commercial benefit.
• Teamwork: The ability to work cohesively towards common goals, creating a positive working environment and supporting each other to combine strengths and enhance overall team performance.
• Self-management: The skill to work autonomously, problem solving, resisting stress, communicating clearly and managing time and priorities with minimal direction/referral.
• Willingness/aptitude to learn.The readiness or quickness in learning new skills
• Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).The ability to process information, make connections, make decisions, and create new ideas.
Decision Making and Problem solving:
• Ability to work independently to resolve problems by partnering with suppliers and key stakeholders to make accurate decisions on execution.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and conflicting deadlines
• Excellent organizational/prioritization skills; attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong listening and interpersonal skills with focus on collaborative teamwork and negotiation
• Proven ability to work with diverse teams
• Good understanding of logistical processes across markets
• Experience of Automatic system interface (EDI)
• Experience with supplier portal applications
LOCATIONZaventem, BelgiumFULL TIME/PART TIMEFull timeCurrent LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.