You’re an original. So are we.
We’re a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do.
We just might be the original startup. Our brands — Levi’s®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™ — stand for freedom and self-expression around the world. And for more than 160 years, we’ve used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world.
There’s plenty of room to make your mark here. We employ more than 15,000 people around the world, and this is a place where everyone contributes to the conversation.
The Allocation Analyst is responsible to drive all allocation & replenishment activities and delivering annual targets in the factory outlet stores (own stores and franchisees)
• Ensure correct product allocation and work closely with planners and DGMs optimize the assortment in line with the market needs. He/She will proactively manage the reporting activities for the FO team to respond business needs when it comes to reporting & ad hoc analyses.
• Ensure optimal replenishment and stock levels in each store for Apparel and ACC (weekly VMI runs); with adequate set ups & maintenance based on business needs
• Execute Initial Allocations load in line with the range plans and store grading
• Ensure optimal replenishment and fulfillment to each store by working with planner on daily bases with weekly product allocation catch up
• Close cooperation with DMGs to ensure high service level to stores: responsible for end to end process
• Assist merchandise planner with ad-hoc analysis as directed
• Ensure all reporting activities for the FO team
• Utilize market feedback into replenishment process & strategy for E&O allocation
• Closely cooperate with Distressed Goods Managers in the clusters and District Managers in the countries in order to gain market feedback and better understanding of local markets specificities
• 1-2 years in a corporate environment required; apparel industry preferred. Stock Management experience preferred.
• Technical proficiency with computer software tools and ability to learn new ones quickly
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel
• Strong analytical/problem solving capabilities including the ability to quickly identify and communicate implications from consumer, internal and marketplace information
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
• Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• English fluent, written and spoken
• Strong listening and interpersonal skills with focus on collaborative teamwork
• Proven ability to work with diverse teams
LOCATIONZaventem, BelgiumFULL TIME/PART TIMEFull timeCurrent LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.