You’re an original. So are we.
We’re a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do.
We just might be the original startup. Our brands — Levi’s®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™ — stand for freedom and self-expression around the world. And for more than 160 years, we’ve used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world.
There’s plenty of room to make your mark here. We employ more than 15,000 people around the world, and this is a place where everyone contributes to the conversation.
In this role, you will support the Europe Ecommerce business. You will help drive the growth of the organization by providing financial stewardship and analytical insights into key financial and operational performance metrics. You will be a strategic partner to the business and assist in evaluating operational processes, business opportunities, and support planning and forecasting. You will report to the Manager of LSE Ecommerce Finance and will work closely with members of the finance and accounting teams as well as cross-functional business partners.
• Possess the passion and demonstrated skills for developing relationships, processes and continuous improvement
• Independent and entrepreneurial ability to work with minimal direction in a fast-paced and changing environment
• Refreshing weekly Ecommerce sales (WOR) and expenses to give visibility to commercial partners of the LSE Ecommerce P&L
• Responsible for operational vs financial revenue bridges
• Working with Business partners and Accounting to ensure monthly revenue and opex accruals are in place
• Updating monthly P&L by cluster/country along with preparation of MBR deck
• Responsible for Essbase loads (Plan and Forecast) for Revenue, Cost and Opex
• Support with necessary reporting for operational meetings and Omni-channel reporting
• Ensure the results of operations are accurately recorded in the financial statements in accordance with GAAP
• Continuously improve planning, forecast, reporting processes, and systems, including data integrity
• BS/BA in Finance/Business Administration
• Minimum of 4 years of experience of financial or business planning, forecasting and analysis experience
• Experience with Essbase, Hyperion Financial Management, Excel a must; SAP preferred
• Demonstrated ability to manage large amounts of data, including collection, consolidation, analysis, and synthesizing into a cohesive framework
• Experience with understanding P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow
• Exceptionally strong analytical, financial modeling and problem solving skills
• Strong collaboration with business partners to monitor results and provide data and analysis with focus on key financial metrics
LOCATIONZaventem, BelgiumFULL TIME/PART TIMEFull timeCurrent LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.