JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description – Data Coordinator.
We believe that clothes — and how you make them — can make a difference. Since 1853, we’ve been passionate about innovation to meet people’s needs. We invented the first blue jean. And we reinvented khaki pants. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines for our manufacturing partners. And we build sustainability into everything we do.
A company doesn’t last 160 years by standing still. It endures by reinventing itself, striving to delight its consumers, winning in the marketplace, and by remaining true to its values. We employ more than 17,000 people around the world – supporting great brands, including Levi’s®, Dockers®. Our employees are committed to progress, authenticity and collaboration.
We are looking for a Data Coordinator to join our merchandising product team based in our European Headquarters in Brussels. Supporting the team bringing the latest trends to life for our customers and consumer. You will own the regional product data and systems. Working with our global product creation teams to set up and activate product in local European systems ensuring readiness prior to key milestones. Acting as conduit of data information and partnering with cross functional teams to check and maintain data accuracy throughout the season. Build and implement new processes to streamline activities and build greater efficiencies. Aiding the merchants in creating consumer driven assortments for European wholesale and retail markets..
• Partnering with IT / Customer Service to ensure product activation completion through systematic checks
• Partnering with Customer Service / Sales Operations to ensure SAP readiness of full-line, action on failures
• Partner with sizing team to ensure accurate PO’s created by minimizing size discrepancies between systems
• Updating LSE SAP Price Database on a weekly basis, building in efficiencies to the process
• Executing weekly late add / correction pricing process, building in efficiencies to the process
• Assist the teams in maintaining sample lines.
• Excellent analytical skills & attention to detail
• Problem Solving & Root Cause Analysis
• Highly proficient with Excel and the rest of the MS Office suite
• Experience with online tracking and reporting tools
• Fluent English, written and spoken
• Positive can do attitude
What we offer
• The chance to build a career with a world-renowned, historic fashion brand that lives by its values and with a large public commitment to driving our capabilities in advanced analytics.
• A chance to guide real change in an organization undergoing significant growth and transformation.
• A diverse, international environment of smart, inspiring people.
• A fun, creative, modern casual dress culture.
LOCATIONZaventem, BelgiumFULL TIME/PART TIMEFull timeCurrent LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.