You’re an original. So are we.
We’re a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
We are looking for a Global DTC Franchise and Real Estate Intern who is process-driven, a quick learner, and detail-oriented. The ideal intern is comfortable with data and adept at working with colleagues across functions and geographies. (You will be working with a global team sitting in Europe, the US, and Asia.) This is an excellent opportunity to learn the ins and outs of real estate development and franchising. LS&Co. is currently operating under a hybrid work model—you may work from home most of the time but occasionally meet with team members in the European HQ in Belgium.
ABOUT THE JOB
• You will lead and support strategic initiatives in our franchise business, focused on pitching to partners and driving consistent operations across the globe
• You will help create new processes to manage the real estate and development lifecycle of our stores
• You will hindsight the performance of our stores against expectations and develop a process for reporting to leadership
• You will manage Excel databases and reporting around partner financials, quarterly store counts, and store data
• You'll support the team in data cleaning, analysis, and extraction, particularly around our AI initiatives
• You hold a degree in Business Management, Business Administration or related studies or you have finished your studies within the last year.
• You have a “figure it out” mentality and can work independently.
• You’re passionate about fashion / retail and you are motivated to learn more about this sector.
• You’re comfortable communicating effectively with colleagues and different partners.
• You’re proficient in PowerPoint and Excel (can perform complex functions to manage large databases and perform analyses)
• You are detail-oriented and patient, with a high tolerance for messy data
• You're fluent in English, across both written and spoken communication.
• You are flexible and enjoy doing different tasks and working on multiple projects at the same time.
Start date: ASAP for 6+ months.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Great work experience in an international, energetic and fun environment.
• Great opportunity to work for the world’s number one denim brand.
• Great chance to learn and develop in this highly agile role.
Levi Strauss & Co. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. Minorities, females, people with disabilities and veterans are highly encouraged to apply.
LOCATIONZaventem, BelgiumFULL TIME/PART TIMEFull timeCurrent LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.