Retail Financial Controller
- Huntington Surf & Sport
- United States
- Huntington Beach, CA
- 5 year(s)
- Min Salary: $80000.00 - Max Salary: $100000.00 per Year
HSS is in search of a Financial Controller to join the team in Huntington Beach, CA.
POSITION SUMMARY //
The controller manages the finances of a small business with a 11m+ / year budget, reports to the owners, and will take charge of the following:
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS //
This position offers a competitive salary base between $80,000 - $100,000 annually, to commensurate with experience. A generous benefit package is also offered and this position will function in a friendly environment active in the action sports culture.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES //
• Lead all financial operations including: inventory control, purchasing, accounts payable, sales initiatives and reporting, forecasting, budgets and monthly financial statement creation.
• Develop and enforce company systems, policies, and controls as they relate to accounting and finance
• Manage payroll & benefit plans
• Prepare and analyze monthly financial statements
• Manage cash flow and cash requirements
• Work with managers to develop financial projections
• Manage month-end closings
• Interface with the company's banking institutions and its investor group
• Coordinate all budgets for the organization and monitors the execution of the budget in relation to actual organization performance.
• Oversee Human Resources, IT and Facilities.
• Responsible to oversee the design, development and implementation of organizational information systems, software applications, and IT support and infrastructure systems.
• Oversee Risk Management, resource allocation, project prioritization, research and recommendation of new systems and software products and services.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS //
• 10+ years of relevant accounting experience
• 5+ years working in the retail or restaurant industry
• Bachelors in Accounting, Business, Finance or related field
• Experience with Retail Pro preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
• Understanding of inventory management principles
• A tireless work ethic
• Excellent communication and people skills
• CPA or CMA Preffered
TO APPLY // Please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye.
An aggressive base salary commensurate with experience
Paid Time Off
401K Plan with Match
Fun and friendly team-focused work environment with an exciting culture