WERX Design is seeking to fill the position of Marketing Manager. The Marketing Manager is an integral part of the leadership team and is responsible for creating and implementing a marketing strategy designed to support and enhance the WERX brands' voice and reach. The ideal candidate is a high EQ leader with enthusiasm for both strategic marketing and team building, as well as a willingness to roll up their sleeves in production level tasks.
The Marketing Director supports the efforts of the WERX Design business and as our clients' have needs, as well as the marketing efforts for our internal brands we own and manage. The ideal candidate will be able to manage multiple brand stories, keep up with the ever changing DTC marketing landscape to assist the growth WERX and our partner brands.
- Own & maintain the Go-to-Market (GTM) calendar, which coordinates brand, sales, and product pre-season GTM process
- Own seasonal digital catalog creation process and maintenance
- Participate in brand strategy discussions and key initiative campaign development
- Ownership and management of product samples for the Marketing team, including check in, organization and preparing pieces for photo shoots and ambassador seeding
- Manage vision of photo and video shoots on location
- Coordinate with product and marketing support team to facilitate marketing efforts
- Develop and execute long term marketing strategies attuned to the customer journey, informed by target market data, and reflective of the overall business landscape.
- Create and maintain yearly marketing budget, with responsibility for executing marketing goals within financial parameters.
- Oversee brand management and maintain integrity of WERX & brand pillars across global market and programs.
- Serve as the lead conduit between the design team and consumers, overseeing the production of copy, visuals, and other marketing assets which clearly communicate the products’ technical features and performance characteristics.
- Establish KPI’s for the marketing department, including but not limited to e-mail marketing, SMS Marketing,
- Coordinating with customers and ambassadors to acquire more content for marketing use.
- Develop programs for customer generated content and incentify user generated content, organic social media marketing, influencer marketing, and paid media.
- Increase acquisition of first party data through efforts including but not limited to e-mail campaigns, field marketing, and co-marketing activations. Execute segmentation and personalization strategies in e-mail marketing program.
- Create and maintain marketing content calendar
- Monitor online user experience data, design and make suggestions for improving UI/UX. Understand WERX brands' operations, sales, and marketing tech stacks, and stay informed about best-of-breed marketing application solutions.
- Monitor SEO and SEM results and Google Analytics performance data and present meaningful interpretations and insights to the manager’s group.
- Be able to help arrange, prepare and present at trade events
- 1–5-year track record of marketing experience
- Have a strong understanding of brand story telling, and how to portray to customers
- Digital and social media knowledge
- Strong organizational and planning skills a must
- Experience communicating product selling points
- A “can-do” professional approach/attitude to business and a willingness to be held accountable for results
- Experience working with and managing online marketing tools for Email, SMS, Shopify
- Exceptional communication skills in all mediums
- Self-initiator with ability to diagnose needs and solve problems independently
- Ability to adjust quickly and manage change effectively
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel as needed (domestically and internationally)