- Aether Apparel
- United States
- Los Angeles, CA
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Aether Apparel is looking for a talented and motivated Design Assistant to join our team. This person will work extremely closely with the Design, Technical Design, and Product Development departments. The ideal candidate will thrive in a small business environment, be highly motivated, have a strong eye for detail and with an exceptional taste level. Ideally be able to start straight away.
• Ability to create detailed flats: front/back/detail sketches in Adobe Illustrator.
• Ability to create detailed line sheets that show all styles and all colorways in Adobe Illustrator.
• Some technical knowledge of knit and woven fabrication, garment construction, colors and design process.
• General understanding of garment fit.
• Superior communication skills - able to communicate in a professional way.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects within deadlines.
• Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Mac Platform
• Prior experience using WFX/PLM systems a bonus
• Aptitude with color and lab dip approvals.
• Organized and willing to pitch in across multiple departments when needed.
• 2 years of professional experience.
• Degree in Design or equivalent training and experience
Please apply through Malakye.com, and be sure to submit ALL of the following to be considered:
• Cover letter
• Examples of your work