- Mike's Bikes
- United States
- Novato, CA (San Francisco Bay Area)
- 7 year(s)
- Not Available
Mike's Bikes is seeking a Creative Director in Novato, CA.
The Creative Director is responsible for the brand identity and voice of Mike’s Bikes and partner brands including PUBLIC Bikes, Crème, NS Bikes, and BikeSmart. You will be tasked with owning the Mike’s Bikes brand, refining and adapting our look and feel to a diverse market, and communicating who we are through a variety of online and offline channels. You enjoy working on high-profile projects including new bike launches and custom apparel designs, but you also like to roll up your sleeves for smaller projects like in-store collateral pieces. You can quickly adapt between working independently on projects you initiated to working collaboratively in a team. You like bikes—in particular the design, geometry, and lifestyle.
• Continually improve and establish the Mike’s Bikes brand (visual and voice)
• Produce online collateral and updates for e-commerce sites based on promotions and products.
• Manage email calendar and create 1-2 email campaigns per week
• Make updates behind the scenes to various managed websites (mikesbikes.com, publicbikes.com, etc)
• Produce online ads for Display, Facebook and Google
• Produce offline retail store collateral, signage, and product information
• Help maintain marketing and promotional sale content calendar
• Manage and produce visual content for all social media accounts
• Develop and create content to support corporate sales and partner channels
• Develop and assist with photo and video shoots
• Manage additional design support as needed (part-time, freelance, or intern)
• Four year degree and 7+ years design/creative experience in progressively increasing roles
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud, particularly full mastery of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator. Proficiency in HTML & CSS a big plus.
• Keen artist ability, with strong typography and layout skills, and ability to adapt to a specific branded style
• Experience designing for and creating email campaigns, including graphic design, copy-writing, email building, list segmentation and deployment
• Strong writing and editing skills
• Experience crafting social media content and managing content calendar
• Capable of adhering to deadlines while working on multiple, diverse projects
• Detail-obsessed, highly organized, and analytical with the ability to solve problems with confidence
• Experience in e-commerce and online marketing is a plus
To apply, please click on the "External Application" link, and be sure to let us know you found this job on Malakye!
We pay you $.10/mile to ride your bike. We will give you a paid day off when you purchase a new bike to bond with your bike. We also pay your entry fee to race your bike.