Sales Director, Specialty & Etail
- United States
- El Segundo, CA
- 5 year(s)
- Not Available
Manduka is searching for a seasoned Sales Director to lead and drive all aspects of sales for Specialty and Etail business, which include strategic planning, achieving revenue targets for established accounts and securing new business opportunities. Reporting to the VP, Sales & GM for North America, Asia Pacific and Rest of World, the Sales Director will lead a team of Key Account and Customer Care Representatives for the U.S. market.
The Sales Director is responsible for developing and growing strategic partnerships with internal employees and external clients as well as building strong relationships with team members in managing accounts and driving new account onboarding and large opportunities. The Sales Director is also responsible for developing team members and fostering a positive, motivating work environment. The qualified candidate must have strong leadership and coaching skills, creative problem-solving skills and seasoned wholesale sales experience working directly with key accounts.
For more than 20 years, Manduka has built a reputation as the world's most respected yoga brand. Known for its legendary PRO Mat, Manduka creates high performance yoga mats, yoga towels, bags, props, and women's and men’s fitness apparel.
Designed by yogis and trusted by teachers worldwide, carefully selected and sustainable materials are paired with thoughtful design to create innovative products that allow a community of 4,000+ yoga studios, 700+ yoga ambassadors and over 2 million customers across the globe to deepen their practice.
- Lead and manage the Specialty/Etail team in exceeding both sales goals and customer experience expectations, enabling a culture of success
- Inspire team members in their growth and career development
- Manage 3-4 major accounts
- Monitor and review analytics related to customers, market and competitor activity to inform strategy on expanding the business and improving customer satisfaction
- Proactively identify business development opportunities aligned to strategic objectives and profitability growth. Develop plans, implement and execute to completion.
- Build, develop and manage key relationships with customers and partners
- Lead team in new account onboarding, securing new business and managing accounts
- Collaborate effectively with internal departments, which include Customer Care, Marketing, Operations, Demand Planning and Design
- Proven wholesale sales experience working directly with key accounts in a growing business
- Experience working with various account types such as national multi-door chains, sporting goods, departments stores, etailers, subscription boxes and hotels
- Minimum of five years’ experience leading an inside sales team; proven inside sales experience
- Ability to motivate a team while fostering a strong and positive environment. Leads with professionalism and by example. - Ability to dive in as needed to help team members meet goals or clients’ needs.
- Seasoned experience driving new account onboarding and large opportunities
- Ability to develop and grow strategic partnerships through strong relationship building
- Experience conducting financial analysis to identify opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to represent the company with the highest level of professionalism
- Highly proficient computer skills including CRM systems, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to problem solve, understand impact, identify root case, determine resolution and make recommendations
- Innovative approach in developing account specific tools to drive sell through
- Adaptable and self-motivated
- Passion for yoga/fitness
- Available to travel as needed (20-30%)
- Ability to lift or move packages/items up to approx. 25 lbs
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
To apply, please click on the "External Application" link, and be sure to let us know you found this job on Malakye!