The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for managing the execution and analytics of the email marketing channel for our ToeSox, Tavi Noir, Base 33 and private label brands.
This position will be responsible for planning, creation, scheduling, and analytics of ecommerce and brand email marketing. Coordination and administrative support will be an important part of this role.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
• Strategic planning and daily management of email marketing programs including planning and creation of assets, optimization, segmentation strategy, template setup, and reporting
• Own end-to-end lifecycle planning
• Oversee and develop various touchpoints within consumer and dealer journey including welcome, transactional, informative, win-back, cart-abandonment, etc. programs
• Implement advanced segmentation strategy that encompasses various customer profiles and automatically triggers based on prior purchase or engagement history (product interest, brand affinity, geographic location and profile)
• Consolidate metrics for all email marketing tactics and provide ongoing reports to communicate performance against goals (ROAS and other KPIs)
• Provide insights on performance and guidance for program optimization
• Communicate with internal and external parties regarding all promotions, site optimizations and brand activations, ensuring that opportunities are maximized to support these initiatives within performance marketing channels
• Maintain digital marketing calendar by brand, product category, and distribution platform (consumer & dealer) that aligns with Ecommerce, Global Marketing, Online Merchandising and key events
• Develop detailed dealer e-blast programs for all sock solution partners so that content including product announcements, success stories, and other related business information is broadcast to these partners every other month, plus additional announcements based on product launches.
• Develop detailed dealer e-blast programs for all other wholesale partners for product and/or other marketing.
• Develop long term international e-blast plans based on target markets, legal requirements, and coordination with International and distributors.
• Ability to work cross-departmentally to gather assets, business requirements, marketing goals and objectives, etc.
• Stay current with best practices, strategies, legislation, and industry standards related to email and digital marketing tactics
• Track and analyze trends, competitive landscape, consumer insights and current state of the business
• Manage email lists and segments to ensure performance, accuracy and conversion
• Performs other responsibilities as required
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
• Direct experience managing an enterprise email marketing program and hands-on experience in ESP administrative tools – Dotmailer a plus!
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
• Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
• Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
• Able to prioritize and execute tasks and work independently in a dynamic and fast-paced organization
• Experience working in a team-oriented / collaborative environment
• Strong knowledge of emerging digital media trends
Education, Work Experience, and Professional Certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Media, Business or related field · 2+ years’ experience working with enterprise email service provider (Dotmailer a plus)
• Project management skills and exposure to project-based work structures
Email Marketing Specialist
|Required Experience:||2 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|