Thirty Three Threads echoes the spirit of the active lifestyle known on the 33rd parallel. North County San Diego is where we call home and it is here that our story and collection of specialty brands comes to life.
Thirty Three Threads houses two unique brands, ToeSox and Tavi Noir. Each brand has a unique point of view and creates products inspired by our customer’s active lifestyle. Our DNA originates in the world of bare foot fitness, such as Pilates, barre, and yoga, yet our wide variety of products meet our consumer’s needs beyond the studio and into every facet of their daily life. Our company values are founded on quality products, superior customer service and fostering a high energy, supportive work environment.
With products sold in over 3,000 outlets in 55 countries, Thirty Three Threads is a global leader in active footwear. We are excited to expand our team with opportunities to grow and be part of life on the 33 parallel.
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for supporting and augmenting the efforts of the Inside Sales Manager and Regional Sales Manager (RSM) and driving sales growth throughout the various distribution channels; including but not limited to: Pilates Studios, Yoga Studios, Dancewear Retailers, Specialty Retail, Spas, Resorts, Health Clubs, Sporting Goods, Department Stores, and E-Commerce.
Reports to: Sales Operations Manager
• Works alongside the Inside Sales Manager and supporting the Regional Sales Manager with great communication, organization, and execution of sales initiatives.
• Internally manage and direct communication for the region between the RSM, Inside Sales, and all ancillary departments.
• Work efficiently and cohesively with our sales team to provide best-in-class customer service and maximize our opportunities in the region.
• Communicate frequently and effectively with our dealers to monitor sell-through and drive future and at-once bookings.
• Provide accurate and comprehensive market and consumer intelligence.
• Preferred 1-2 years of customer service experience in a related industry
• Experience with out-calling, upselling, and general account management.
• Experience in analyzing sales reports and recognizing potential opportunities.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• An understanding and appreciation barre, Pilates, yoga, and general fitness activities.
• Comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Office.
• Some experience with CRM’s and ERP’s.
Please submit resume and cover letter through Malakye.com