Thirty Three Threads echoes the spirit of the active lifestyle known on the 33rd parallel. North County San Diego is where we call home and it is here that our story and collection of specialty brands comes to life.
Thirty Three Threads houses three unique brands: ToeSox, Tavi Noir, and Base33. Each brand has a unique point of view and creates products inspired by our customer’s active lifestyle. Our DNA originates in the world of bare foot fitness, such as Pilates, barre, and yoga, yet our wide variety of products meet our consumer’s needs beyond the studio and into every facet of their daily life. Our company values are founded on quality products and superior customer service. We’ve built a team that is as fun and supportive as they are efficient and effective.
With products sold in over 4,000 outlets in 55 countries, Thirty Three Threads is a global leader in active footwear. We are excited to expand our team with opportunities to grow and be part of life on the 33 parallel.
The Product Developer is responsible for executing the product development process across multiple brands. The developer will coordinate the process from the initial product concept meetings through to finished product at the manufacturer. The developer ensures that intended design aesthetics, quality, and delivery schedule have been achieved.
This role will report directly to the VP of Product and become a key member of our product team.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
• Lead the development and execution of product lines from design to production.
• Work closely with the VP of Product to maintain product development schedule, timelines and tracking tools.
• Work closely with designers in reviewing prototypes and submits for approval for all brands.
• Lead bi-weekly calls with China team to facilitate and expediate the development process.
• Manage product reviews of all product stages: prototypes, photo samples, sales samples and pre-production samples.
• Build and maintain all style tracking tools and boards.
• Educate marketing teams on product details.
• Proof catalog & packaging for accuracy.
• Manage, coordinate and maintain relevant fabric, trim, and sample library.
• Manage salesman sampling, literature and catalog development for successful GTM strategy.
• Work with the QC Manager to ensure proper material and durability testing is completed.
• Manage product testing process during development. Integrate all feedback based on testing.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational and project management skills.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Thorough knowledge of category technologies and general manufacturing principles.
• General knowledge of quality assurance methods.
• Able to manage multiple projects in a rapidly changing environment.
• Strong working knowledge of MS Office and Illustrator.
• Ability to manage multiple seasonal calendars in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's Degree in Design, Technical Design, Development or related subject, preferred.
• 5+ years experience in product development with keen understanding of technical design or product development.
Please submit resume and brief cover letter through Malakye.com