Thirty Three Threads was born on the 33rd parallel. It echoes the spirit of the active lifestyle so intrinsic to San Diego, our home, and it is here that our story comes to life. Our brands: Tavi, ToeSox and Base33 all reflect this synergy, although each step boldly with its own unique personality.
We define new trends in the studio and beyond, driven by our customers’ desire to continually enhance their practice. And, we dedicate our days to innovating and creating high performance and premium, quality products that allow them to lead the active lifestyle they choose with the style they love. We invite you to join our journey.
Founded in 2004, Thirty Three Threads is an industry leader in high performance, fashionable premium apparel, socks and accessories for the global boutique fitness market and beyond. Our brands and products are known as best-in-class in quality, design, style and functionality.
Brands: Tavi, ToeSox, Base33
Why you should join us
The company provides health insurance, paid time off and a 401k retirement plan to eligible employees. In addition, Thirty Three Threads has a newly renovated office space with an open architecture and an outdoor relaxation space. We are pleased to offer the following perks to employees:
• Hybrid workplace allowing employees to to mix in office and home based work (based on job functions and business needs)
• Paid holidays
• Paid half days biweekly on Fridays during the Summer
• Fitness classes, including Yoga, Barre, and Pilates (Both virtually and in person depending on current safety protocols)
• Employee Discount on products
The Key Account Sales Manager is responsible for driving sales growth throughout the various distribution channels, including but not limited to: Sporting Goods, Department Stores, National Chains, Spas, Resorts, Health Clubs, Subscription Boxes, Liquidation Partners, and E-Commerce. The role includes extensive travel, management of current key accounts, heavy prospecting of new accounts, developing strategic partnerships, attending events and tradeshows, pre-booking, forecasting, market feedback, key account recaps, CRM reports, and potentially hiring/managing an outside sales team. This is a full time position with base salary, commission and/or bonus, and standard benefits.
Reports to: VP of Sales
• Develop seasonal strategies to maximize sales and profitability for each key account.
• Fully responsible for the P&L of each account.
• Negotiate terms, discounts, and dating seasonally.
• Monitor and report sell-through and other KPI’s to ensure in-season success.
• Liaison with marketing and design to support key meetings, prepare appropriate materials, and prepare our internal team to meet the seasonal needs of the customer.
• Attend Tradeshows as needed to support current accounts and acquire new key accounts.
• Assist in all aspects of customer support including on-site visits, clinics, online education, etc
• Complete proper research and planning to establish new relationships, open new key accounts, and provide the proper support and service to prepare these accounts for success.
• Managing and monitoring distressed inventory and working with liquidation partners to mitigate distressed inventory and maximize margins on this product.
• Provide accurate forecasting at the customer and style level.
• Develop strong, effective relationships with internal & external partners
• Make effective and persuasive presentations to large and small groups.
• Schedule, organize and conduct key account meetings seasonally to present key initiatives, develop a marketing plan, and establish the buy for the season.
• Evaluate performance of competition and implements strategy to increase market share.
• Develop annual marketing plans to drive sell through within key accounts.
• Manage travel and expenses within budget and company guidelines.
• 5+ years of experience in a similar role.
• Extensive experience selling apparel and more specifically active apparel will be highly regarded
• Extensive experience in the sporting goods channel is preferred
• Strong problem-solving, analytical and qualitative abilities.
• Ability to influence at all levels within the organizations and work effectively with cross-functional teams.
• Track record in delivering sales results through creative programmatic selling.
• Demonstrated understanding of retail math and analytics
• Demonstrated ability to build strategic business partnerships.
• Ability to effectively present strategic concepts, as well as products.
• Exceptional organizational skills and follow through.
• Effective time management, planning and prioritizing skills.
• Strong understanding of excel, sales analysis, reporting and forecasting required.
• Ability to travel as required to build relationships and meet the needs of our key accounts.