- United States
- Laguna Beach, CA
- 5 year(s)
- Not Available
THE ROARK REVIVAL: PRODUCTION MANAGER
ABOUT ROARK //
Roark is an adventure lifestyle brand based in Laguna Beach, Ca. that has won numerous awards for its efforts. The brand chronicles the exploits of a bar-brawling hellion across the globe inspiring collections of clothing and trinkets inspired by the travels. It’s distributed in wide variety of retailers from surf, skate and snow to outdoor, travel and menswear doors. Follow the revival at www.roark.com
POSITION SUMMARY //
Roark requires an experienced production professional with 5-7 years’ experience to manage import and domestic production. Our product ranges from technical outerwear to woven shirting, denim and functional board shorts. Potential candidates must be organized, focused and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
• Manage all daily communications with international and domestic vendors from order placement to product receipt in house
• Issue and maintain all production POs/ WIP in Full Circle
• Ensure on time delivery of product meeting our approved quality standards
• Maintain order file integrity, informing proper channels of any issues to maximize order fulfillment
• Oversee all pre-production developments including production style matrixes and sample comments in order to meet calendar deadlines
• Daily communication with internal counterparts; Merchandising, Technical design, Sales, Sales Support, Distribution, etc.
Industry experience in counterparts responsibilities a major plus
• Ensure all products are in line with La Jolla Group policies, procedures, and compliance standards
Knowledge of CPSIA and Prop 65 preferred
• Attend fittings with technical design team to ensure proper product execution
• Own all comments/approvals on any bulk style components including raw materials, strike-off’s, trims, etc.
• Understand need to maintain margins and excel in cost negotiations
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS //
• Import apparel production experience REQUIRED
• Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in apparel production and importing
• Must have ability to manage multiple tasks under pressure and meet deadlines
• Must be detail oriented and solution driven with excellent decision making skills
• Motivated self-starter who can work well in a team, has the desire to learn, re-learn, and problem solve independently is essential
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required for effective communication
• Adaptability and flexibility is a necessity in this position
• Full Circle and Lectra PLM software experience preferred
• Proficiency with basic computer applications (i.e. Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook) are required
TO APPLY //
Please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye.