- United States
- Laguna Beach, CA
- 7 year(s)
- Not Available
THE ROARK REVIVAL: DIRECTOR OF SALES
This position will be responsible for planning and executing Roark’s multi-channel sales strategy. You will collaborate with the brand President and executive management team to develop and execute the sales strategy. Primary responsibilities will be to implement the strategy through rep force management, key account management, sales planning, forecasting, inventory management and analytical reporting.
Planning, Forecasting & Execution-
• Develop and execute strategy for achieving annual & seasonal sales goals by territory, distribution channel and key accounts.
• Direct the monthly, seasonal and annual sales plan to meet or exceed sales goals.
• Plan and collaborate seasonal business strategies with territory reps.
• Identify pre-book and in-season sales strategies to achieve sales goals.
• Interpret strategic objectives into definable tactical initiatives and consistently deliver on assigned sales goals and objectives.
• Manage and review seasonal pre-books to forecasts by territory and account.
• Develop strategies and growth plans for all retailers through sales plans, proper inventory planning and recommended turn objectives.
• Find sales opportunities for end of season product.
• Create monthly sales opportunities when needed.
Reporting & Analysis-
• Create and implement strategies to meet company sales plan by territory and channel
• Prepare reports that forecast, monitor and analyze sales activity and trends.
• Create incentive plans and sales contests as needed for sell-in and sell-through.
• Manage and provide plan to actual reports to the sales and management team.
• Communicate regularly with management to discuss sales performance as it relates to the company plan.
• Present product feedback reports to management team through hard facts, buyer feedback and market research from the retail environment.
• Build, manage and mentor outside sales force.
• Work directly with territory reps to manage accounts and monitor sales performance.
• Create ongoing collaboration with reps on ways to improve performance.
• Seek opportunities to increase bookings to maintain healthy, sustainable company growth.
• Foster and manage strong business relationships with key retail partners to drive profitable sales volume and growth for the company.
• Develop and work within the annual and seasonal sales department budget
• Ensure that seasonal trade shows properly support brand growth in each channel
• Work with product and operations teams to formulate plans to manage on-hand inventory.
• Work directly with finance and product team to maximize sales and margin
• Execute monthly rep conference calls.
• Collaborate with President and the executive team on market, channel, category & distribution opportunities
Interact with the Sales/Company Operations with regards to the following:
• Development of schedules, processes and procedures for the sales team.
• Further develop healthy communication and interaction between reps, customer service, product and marketing teams.
• Provide clear communication with reps on accountabilities and timelines.
• Manage cancellation, return and accommodation requests.
• Manage and plan seasonal Sales Meetings.
• Developing seasonal sales goals and pre-book incentives.
• Work with Marketing to ensure brand and product is being communicated properly at the rep and retail level.
• Significant travel required.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS //
• College Degree or higher in Business or related field
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED //
• Minimum five (5) years successful national sales management experience
• Seven (7) to Ten (10) years or more direct selling experience
• Apparel experience desired
• Detailed-oriented with ability to oversee projects from origin through execution.
• Willingness to learn and able to flourish in a high growth, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills, the ability to coordinate a group to influence and build consensus.
• Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
• Strong, confident, data-driven decision making ability.
• Self-starter, entrepreneurial with hands on approach towards business.
• Well-balanced approach to problem solving – proven analytical and creative abilities
TO APPLY //
Please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye.