Roark is searching for talent to contribute to the future development of our adventure lifestyle brand. We’re looking for someone with passion, creativity, and an entrepreneurial spirit to assist team at our San Diego retail store.
As Key Holder you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service while maximizing revenue within our retail environment and will hold periodic opening and closing duties at the store. You will be responsible for opening the business and setting up for a successful and/or shutting down and managing the drawer and daily revenue drop. The Key Holder is responsible for opening and closing a store. Their duties also include handling operational procedures, managing cashiers, providing customer service, supervising cleaning staff, setting alarms, and keeping the entry area clean and organized. The Key Holder should have scheduling flexibility, supervisory skills, customer service orientation, and problem-solving abilities.
Areas of Responsibility
• Assist the Store Manager with growing revenue by driving sales and business results through a premium guest experience, employee relations, and operations that are aligned with Roark Culture and Retail Operating Principles.
• Execute standard store product flow, restocking, overall back of house operations, supply needs, and daily store maintenance as directed by the Store Management.
• Uphold visual merchandising directives within the store and maintain visual standards and brand image on a daily basis.
• Oversee Cashwrap & POS procedures. Reconcile tills, process returns, exchanges, gift cards, and discounts accurately.
• Open and Close the store following standard operating procedures for this process
• Ability to engage with new customers and build immediate and lasting rapport. Personalize customer connections by providing highest level of hospitality and customer service.
• Ability to independently problem solve and resolve customer issues while maintaining a calm composure, even in high stress situations. Collaborate with leadership team to communicate customer feedback, and demonstrate ability to independently problem solve and resolve customer concerns in an organized fashion.
• Ensure the retail floor is always clean and presentable Maintain store concepts & visual standards. Assist with back of house duties including receiving and placing product.
• A positive, outgoing, high energy, entrepreneurial, sales focused attitude
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written, strong independent work ethic, excellent time management skills, organizational abilities
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Must be able to lift, carry or otherwise move objects weighing up to 15 pounds when merchandising the sales floor and use ladders or stairs
• Exhibit deep and extensive product knowledge to support all client inquires, questions, and concerns; maintain consistent awareness of the competition and what Roark Revival brings to the market. Be an expert on Roark’s product lines, current fashion trends, understand the customer needs, and creatively communicate selections that meet their needs.
• Manage inventory and ensure the retail store is well-stocked at all times
• Support and promote the Point-of-Sale process in all areas of register procedure, protocol and policies.