Zeal Optics is searching for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist within the outdoor/sunglass specialty industry to create user experiences designed to foster brand awareness and drive online sales, while continually evolving with market and strategic needs.
The major function of this position is:
Develop, implement, and execute strategy for social media channels. Create content to promote athlete and event information, generate monthly digital and ecommerce reports, provide digital support for all key accounts and Account Executives, and work event activations as needed.
• Organize all digital media within key accounts to ensure that the Zeal brand is relevant and updated across all digital platforms. Sort, organize and create all media for key online retailers, ensuring activation for all digital branding opportunities.
• Create a clear plan for communicating the brand throughout the social media scape. Develop a cohesive calendar and plan for Zeal Optics.com, Zeal Optics Blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and e-blasts.
• Create a clear plan for communicating the brand throughout the social media scape. Develop a cohesive calendar and plan for zealoptics.com, Zeal Optics Blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, Vimeo, Google+, e-blasts and other relevant channels.
• Craft, execute and strategize regularly reoccurring email marketing campaigns in coordination with Digital & Creative for zealoptics.com, events, retail partners, corporate gifts, athletes and the Boulder flagship store.
• Work closely with Digital Marketing Manager to develop cohesive messaging across both organic and paid social media channels.
• Work with internal technical expertise to develop and/or improve marketing technology tools to make the job more efficient and effective.
• Develop strategy in coordination with Marketing & Sales to facilitate and measure the growth of brand awareness on all social media platforms.
• Manage Zeal’s paid social accounts across social media, with a focus on Instagram and Facebook.
• Stay abreast of social media trends and develop innovative social media avenues to promote the brand in new and explorative channels.
• Communicate with external PR team, brand and community partners, resources, athletes, and vendors to foster relationships, provide support materials and to ensure consistency with all brand communication.
• Promote and administer all events hosted in the Zeal Retail Store and other local events.
• Assist marketing team with managing the FOC budget for all Athlete and Partner Shipments.
• Update internal BrandFolder site as needed.
• Generate monthly reports and insights on digital strategy and ROI through ecommerce.
• Provide marketing support for current marketing initiatives, including but not limited to events, trade shows, PR, materials development, packaging, etc. Help execute these objectives within the scope as defined by the Dir. of Marketing.
• Provide customer service/sales in Retail Store as needed.
• Perform all other work-related duties as requested or required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
• 2+ years of progressive digital marketing experience within the outdoor industry.
• Strong written communication skills.
• Knowledge and passion for digital marketing and keeping up with the latest trends.
• Ability to work independently and/or take direction as needed
• Video filming and editing skills a plus
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong follow-up skills
• Ability to multitask
• Team player
• Positive, solution-minded attitude and willing to step into a myriad of roles.
• Strong desire to explore, live a life of adventure and have fun every day!
We offer a competitive salary and extensive benefits package.
Digital Marketing Specialist
|Required Experience:||2 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 12 days ago