Zeal Optics is searching for an experienced Creative Manager to define Zeal Optic’s visual branding identity through graphic design and direction. This role will be responsible for strategy, integration and execution of all creative design projects and campaigns. The Creative Manager will conceptualize, design and produce all brand and marketing materials for sales force, internal use and consumer facing use in a range of mediums, including but not limited to: print, outdoor, digital, display, tradeshow, retail, and packaging.
The individual in this position plays a leadership role throughout the company and must be a strong leader while collaborating with all business units to drive creative marketing initiatives. Additionally the Creative Manager plays an important project management role; overseeing multiple projects at once and ensuring timely completion in order to meet marketing and sales objectives.
1. Determine, implement and execute all visual branding strategies that support the business goals not only for design, but the entire creative strategic approach from concept to completion.
2. Develop comprehensive channel specific programs, seasonal campaigns, front doors, cross-promotional efforts, advertising, imagery and strategic promotional campaigns to maximize current and new product offerings.
3. Manage the creative team, providing leadership, direction and guidance; ensure proper execution and on-time delivery of all projects.
4. Translate general marketing objectives into clear creative strategies.
5. Develop annual creative marketing calendar to ensure all goals are met.
6. Conceptualize, design and produce all brand and marketing materials for sales force, internal use and consumer facing in a range of mediums, including but not limited to: print, outdoor, digital, display, tradeshows and retail.
7. Design and develop all displays, POP material, and packaging for both the goggle and sunglass line.
8. Ensure visual communications and brand standards are met in all channels and mediums.
9. Select external suppliers and vendors and provide creative direction including, but not limited to freelance designers, illustrators, printers, photographers and videographers.
10. Define and grow creative brand guidelines while ensuring continuity of Zeal’s voice, look and feel in all channels and mediums.
11. Plan, strategize and execute brand photoshoots for lifestyle and product photography.
12. See creative projects all the way through to print production, execution and delivery.
13. Research and distill information into a design vision, develop solid creative concepts, work within time and budgetary constraints, execute design of projects and prepare files for the printer defining print specs such as paper stock, size, etc. when necessary.
14. Design innovative identities for presentations in print and electronic format utilizing and enforcing the brand guidelines.
15. Develop and design the goggle collection by designing goggle straps and frame colorways from concept through production.
• Minimum 7+ years of graphic design/ art direction experience in a design studio or advertising agency; preferably working with Retail POP and within the sports or lifestyle industry, experience with corporate in-house marketing departments is beneficial.
• Degree in advertising, marketing or graphic design from an accredited college is preferred.
• Expert knowledge and ability of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
• Solid understanding of printing process, photography, illustration, typography and interactive.
• Must have experience working with multiple cross-functional managers and projects.
• Drive a standard of superior quality in presentation and final product
• Meet hard deadlines and be highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
• Remain current with industry trends and technology advancements
• Strong oral, written, and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Effective time management, leadership and organizational skills
• Proven success in prior management or supervisory roles.
• Ability to analyze visual and verbal content of creative materials
• A strong understanding of brand development and multichannel marketing concepts
• An intimate understanding of design, copy, and web best practices/guidelines
• Able to work under pressure
• Positive, solution-minded attitude and willing to step into a myriad of roles.
• Strong desire to explore, live a life of adventure and have fun every day!
We offer a competitive salary and extensive benefits package.
|Required Experience:||7 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 2 days ago