Zeal Optics is searching for a Part-Time Sales Support Representative to provide outstanding service and administrative support to accounts, field sales representatives, and office staff with an emphasis on establishing and maintaining account relationships with Zeal Optics customers.
• Provide general support to direct sales force located on the west coast.
• Act as an extension of the sales team when they need assistance or when they are unavailable. Provide product knowledge and information relating to technology, lenses, materials, use and fit.
• Review; process and set up new accounts in company system for accounts in territory. Ensure all paperwork is included and information is correct and complete; communicate credit limit and account number, etc. to customers.
• Work with various departments to troubleshoot product shipping issues, account hold/ credit issues, display quality and shipping issues and entry errors.
• Enter orders, complete ISU’s, provide all imagery and brand support information for new account/product set up and other tasks as necessary for new and existing accounts in territory.
• Compile all show reports and data with a heavy focus on pre-books for goggles.
• Work with National Sales Director to create reports to use in sales related meetings.
• Maintain all inventory reports for both sales and marketing teams. Be able to take information from multiple formats and create documents that summarizes data. Distribute to appropriate parties.
• Liaison between Zeal and Maui Jim home office to understand reporting capabilities and implement new reports that are useful for Zeal sales, product, marketing, etc.
• Maintain a high level of account service, projecting a professional image to maximize production, working in coordination with designated outside field account executives and customer service.
• Update all sales support materials per latest guidelines. This includes but is not limited to discontinued sku lists, quick reference guides, price list, sales order forms, Rx program info and other dealer kit materials.
• Manage distribution of FOC/VIP discount card program in accordance with company policies. Enter all discount card orders into SAP, activate cards for usage prior to distribution.
• Enter and receive orders into SAP for all brand tool materials.
• Assist marketing in uploading all necessary sales tools to Brand Folder.
• Order all supplies and information necessary to service new and existing accounts.
• Assist with marketing projects and work as a team player to meet goals of the office.
• Perform all other work-related duties as requested or required.
High school graduate with at least 1 year of college. A minimum of 1-2 years customer service experience.
• Strong working knowledge of Excel, pivot tables and other reporting platforms.
• Excellent communication skills
• Team Player
• Quick Learner
• Detail, problem-solving and logic skills
• Positive, solution-minded attitude and willing to step into a myriad of roles.
• Strong desire to explore, live a life of adventure and have fun every day!
We offer a competitive salary and extensive benefits package.
Part-Time Sales Support Representative
|Required Experience:||1 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 6 hours ago