Zeal Optics is searching for an experienced action sports Sales Executive to market our high-quality, innovative action-sport polarized sunwear and goggles throughout Minnesota, Wisconsin and the Dakotas, within the action sports and optical channel of trade.
The position is a direct sales rep opening.
1. Manage all aspects of the assigned territory by developing and implementing sales strategies that promote the Sell-in and Sell-through of Zeal product within each account in the optical and outdoor markets; this includes traveling and visiting all accounts within the territory on a regular basis.
2. Develop key relationships with accounts in the outdoor, sunglass-specialty and optical markets.
3. Maintain and grow existing Zeal Accounts with superior support through planning, sales analysis, training, trunk shows and local marketing.
4. Prospect and open accounts that present the greatest potential for current and long-term sales success with the Zeal Brand.
5. Create brand awareness throughout assigned territory by managing local athletes, creating and hosting events and by being present at local retail and industry events.
6. Maintain and collect the necessary territory records and information required by manager.
7. Run and analyze reports on account sales and product sell through, utilize data to better service accounts.
8. Continually represent Zeal in the best professional manner by returning account phone calls/emails, keeping appointments and keeping an upbeat/enthusiastic demeanor.
• Minimum 3-5 years sales experience in the Optical and/or Sunglass Specialty industry.
• Excellence in sales and service skills.
• A consistent track record of exceeding goals and meeting deadlines.
• Exceptional communication: verbal and written skills.
• Strong computer skills.
• 50 - 75% travel minimum.
• Has established relationships with Outdoor, Snow, Optical and Sunglass Specialty accounts.
We offer a competitive salary, commission program, and extensive benefits package.
Outside Sales Representative
North/Central Minnesota, Wisconsin and the Dakotas Minnesota
|Required Experience:||5 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|