At ZEAL, we believe work is more than what you do to earn a living. It's part a part of who you are. We’re looking for a seasoned Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Analyst to join our group in beautiful downtown Boulder, Colorado.
Based in Boulder, CO, our team is composed of talented, passionate individuals that connect the dots between their work and their passion. If you are interested in joining ZEAL, submit your info through our on-line application process.
The major function of this position is:
Help implement Zeal’s digital and ecommerce strategy across all platforms globally. This includes helping with the enhancement of the B2C and B2B customer experiences globally while optimizing for sales, managing Zeal’s Amazon and ExpertVoice strategies, partnering with our ecommerce partners and overseeing other web-based sales and marketing platforms, as well as support sales and retail partners with web-based reports and information. In conjunction with the director of marketing, evolve Zeal’s overall ‘big picture’ plan to grow brand awareness and improve user experiences to drive online sales, while continually evolving with market and strategic needs. Work with and manage Zeal’s Digital Marketing Specialist to execute a global social and digital media strategy to drive and top and mid funnel customers. Work closely with Maui Jim and Zeal upper management team to integrate and advance Zeal’s digital infrastructure in strategies in lockstep with Maui Jim’s technical direction.
In order of importance, the principle responsibilities and duties of this position are:
1. Execute digital marketing strategies, for all Zealoptics.com site interactions, Amazon, ExpertVoice, College Outside, and collaborate on other opportunities to increase online sales
2. Ensure all representations of Zeal Optics online are on brand, up to date and continually evolving based on analysis of customer data.
3. Run monthly regional reports from our ecommerce partners and sites. Provide reports and recaps to Director of Marketing and National Sales Director to help grow our e-commerce business with Zeal.
4. Analyze website traffic for trend and use patterns to identify and quantify customer habits and behavior. Recommend modifications to website design to maximize traffic, customer satisfaction, capture and sales generation.
5. Work with Marketing Director to optimize and implement organic and paid search, web metrics, SEO and PPC tactics, collaborating strategies to drive online traffic to the website.
6. Manage Digital Marketing Specialist to coordinate social content, branded imagery, product imagery, and updates across all digital platforms on a regular basis. Also represent a cohesive face of the brand to the market that enforces our guidelines and trademark policies.
7. Work closely with marketing, sales, and Web development team to ensure that email campaigns support business strategy and integrate with website and eCommerce solutions. Analyze effectiveness of email campaigns
8. Monitor discount sales and usage of discount codes from zealoptics.com. Regularly report usage to Director of Marketing.
9. Work with Maui Jim digital marketing department to update marketing and product pages on zealoptics.com and stay abreast of future developments and work to integrate Zeal into those updates.
10. Run analytics on digital sites and report to Marketing Director on our online conversions, content and social media activations to our customers’ interests and to better determine the success of newsletters and other sales promotions.
11. Maintain and adhere to Zeal digital marketing budgets
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or relevant field,
• 5+ years hands-on experience in web analytics, customer experience, e-Commerce strategy, social media strategy and execution, personnel management.
• Proven track record of managing e-commerce development and revenue growth.
• Experience writing and deploying code including html and JavasScript is beneficial
• Experience with software integration and process management
• Experience with Hybris and SAP is a plus
• Project management: ability to achieve desired outcomes on time and within budget through the application of project management principles.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks for multiple stakeholders, concurrently
• Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong process, planning, and budgetary/financial skills
• Consumer-oriented: Ability to think consumer-first and drive relevant strategies that drive brand preference
• Promotion Development: ability to implement and track promotions that build the brand and drive the business.
Please click through to apply and let us know you found it on Malakye.com
Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Analyst
|Required Experience:||5 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 7 days ago