North American Sales Manager
- United States
- Del Mar, CA
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
MIZU is in search of a North American Sales Manager to join the team in Del Mar, CA.
Mizu is currently looking for an experienced North American Sales Manager to join our team during a period of high growth. The right candidate will be a customer-centric, energetic, organized, personable and well-connected sales manager with at least 3 years of experience managing sales reps and working with mid-tier multi-store retailers. They will have direct experience working in the outdoor, sporting goods or housewares wholesale industries and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Mizu has a significant Custom business sales channel where its products are co-branded and sold directly to businesses and brands that adds additional sales growth opportunity under this role. We seek qualified, driven, like-minded people that share our passion for business, adventure, a cleaner environment, a healthy lifestyle and a commitment to excellence.
COMPENSATION & HIGHLIGHTS //
This is a full-time salaried position, salary depends on experience. Mizu offers two weeks paid vacation per year, and you also will be entitled to participate in the Company’s Health Care Plan and Employee Incentive Stock Plan, in accordance with standard procedures and enrollment.
• High-growth company in a high-growth industry
• Competitive salary
• Quarterly all-employee bonus program
• Competitive health benefits
• Employee stock option plan
• Excellent teamwork mentality of work hard, play hard, have fun
• Great work/life balance and a casual work environment
• Career advancement opportunities
• A collaborative team environment
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES //
• Use experience and established connections to grow Mizu’s wholesale distribution network in the USA and Canada
• Use experience and established connections to grow Mizu’s custom business in the USA and Canada
• Manage all house accounts for the US and Canada
• Manage all sales representatives and agencies in the US and Canada
• Manage Mizu’s Direct to Consumer (e-commerce) sales, promotions and M.A.P. policies
• Plan and lead seasonal sales meetings
• Work with Mizu’s leadership team on forecasting sales goals, inventory planning, budgeting and overall strategic planning
• Travel to trade shows, sales rep territories and in-person customer sales meetings
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS //
• 3+ years direct experience in sales management within similar or relatable industries
• Proven track record of growth in sales with key mid-tier, multi-store retailers
• Experience managing and supporting experienced regional sales agents and agencies
•Experience in growing a distribution network, creating & maintaining customer relationships
• Exceptional customer service standards and written/verbal communication skills
• Team player with a passion for the outdoors & sustainability
• High standard for quality of work and a positive attitude
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to maintain a professional dialogue
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
TO APPLY //
People that are interested in applying for this role can learn more about Mizu at www.mizulife.com and should send a resume and cover letter through Malakye, with “N.A. Sales Manager” in the subject line.
ABOUT MIZU //
Attitudes are changing. Single use is out and reusable is in. From outdoor adventures to everyday life, from the moment you rise out of bed and get your coffee to the last sip of water you have before you go to bed; there are endless opportunities each day to choose reusable over single use. Founded, owned and operated by outdoor athletes and adventurers, Mizu makes premium reusable products that last a lifetime to help take advantage of these opportunities.
Mizu can be found in the hands of people who squeeze every ounce of fun out of life and share a passion for protecting the oceans, mountains and cities we play in. From water bottles to cutlery, from insulated to single wall - from the coffee shop to the beach, from driving to work or hiking for first tracks, when it comes to going reusable with performance and style, Mizu always has your back.
Enjoy The Journey. Leave Nothing Behind.
Rapidly Growing Company & Industry | Competitive Salary | Bonus Program | Competitive Health Benefits & Employee Stock Option | Company believes in "Work Hard, Play Hard" | Great Work Life Balance