- United States
- Del Mar, CA | Carlsbad, CA
- 1 year(s)
- Not Available
MIZU is in search of a Warehouse Lead to join the team in Del Mar, CA. Please note that we will be moving to our new location in Carlsbad, CA about one month into the posiition.
About Mizu //
Attitudes are changing. Single use is out and reusable is in. From outdoor adventures to everyday life, from the moment you rise out of bed and get your coffee to the last sip of water you have before you go to bed; and no matter what you’re doing in between, there are endless opportunities each day to choose reusable over single use. At Mizu, our mission is to give you premium quality, adventure-ready, versatile reusable products that last a lifetime and perform in all aspects of an active lifestyle. From water bottles to cutlery, from insulated to single wall - from the coffee shop to the beach, from driving to work or hiking for first tracks, Mizu always has your back.
Mizu is a global brand offering its products online, at select retail stores, and through its custom program with offices in California and Holland and distributors covering more than 25 countries and counting.
Enjoy The Journey. Leave Nothing Behind.
About the Opportunity //
This is an opportunity to work closely with the Mizu Operations team during a period of high growth. The selected candidate will work directly with the Warehouse Manager, focusing on fulfilling customer orders, managing inventory, understanding customer compliance requirements and general support of the sales and customer service teams to provide accurate shipping of all orders. We seek qualified, driven, like-minded people that share our passion for business, adventure, a cleaner environment, a healthy lifestyle and a commitment to excellence.
This full-time salaried position is the lead in all warehouse activities. Tasks include shipping/receiving, order fulfillment and inventory control to support all wholesale and E-commerce orders for Mizu.
Compensation // Salary commensurate on experience, plus healthcare and the ability to participate in Mizu’s Employee Stock Option plan.
• Execute all daily warehouse activities; pick & pack, shipping, restocking, and stock keeping.
• Manage bulk and bin inventory locations within the warehouse.
• Support sales, marketing and customer service teams to provide timely and accurate shipping of all orders.
• Compliance and complete understanding of customer shipping requirements.
• Work closely with Warehouse Manager in the development of, and ongoing recommendations for, warehouse design by planning layout, product flow and product handling systems.
Candidate Requirements //
• Minimum 1-3 years of distribution or warehouse experience.
• Proficient in Excel, QuickBooks, shipping software platforms.
• Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
• Working knowledge and understanding of EDI processes and applications.
• Frequent stooping, bending, walking, carrying and lifting (up to 50 lbs.).
• Ability to multi-task and successfully manage projects and adhere to daily order deadlines.
• Team player, ability to roll up the sleeves and do what ever it takes, whether its in the job description or not.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic office environment.
Please submit your resume and cover letter through Malakye. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
People that are interested in applying for this role can learn more about Mizu at www.mizulife.com