This is an opportunity to work closely with the Mizu Marketing team during a period of high growth. The selected candidate will work directly with the VP Marketing, focusing on project deadline management, PR/communications, events, digital media, and content management. We seek qualified, driven, like-minded people that share our passion for business, adventure, a cleaner environment, a healthy lifestyle and a commitment to excellence.
This full-time salaried position has a main focus of serving as the companies’ internal timekeeper and schedule manager for all Go-To-Market endeavors. This key role within marketing also supports company communication efforts including PR, press kits, presentation decks and newsletters; event support such as trade shows, photo shoots, parties and event sponsorships; digital media tasks such as scheduling social posts & coordinating ad buys; marketing budget management; and the gathering, organizing & disseminating of digital content in accordance with the schedules.
This multi-faceted marketing role serves as the “right-arm” for the VP of Marketing and will range from the planning and scheduling of seasonal product development kick off meetings to organizing and managing “Mizu Missions” (content generating adventure trips that are committed to being single-use free) but will have fingers in every aspect of marketing. The perfect candidate will be extremely organized and deadline sensitive. They will be flexible, have an even balance of the experience and skills listed here, and comfortable in a support role or leadership role. The job will require moderate travel.
• Extremely Organized – an intense built-in desire to keep things organized, both digitally and physically and to the adherence of schedules and deadlines. Ability to multi-task and successfully manage projects / people / vendors / and talent to produce great results.
• Technology - Advanced to expert user skill level in: Excel, Power Point and/or Key Note, Social Media (IG, FB, Linked In, etc.). A working knowledge of digital ad spends (through Google, Facebook and Amazon) and Adobe Suite experience (not 100% necessary, but would add value).
• Communication – Advanced level of written and verbal communication skills.
• Work Ethic – This role requires a strong-minded person with an even stronger work ethic. A real team player, ability to roll up the sleeves and do whatever it takes, whether it’s in the job description or not.
• Focus on Quality – A built-in understanding that one of the most important reasons to keep the marketing team on schedule is to provide the design teams enough time to create quality products and relevant marketing assets.
Helpful Experience (but not required):
• Experience with outdoor photo shoots, shot list creation, photographer and digital photography management.
• Basic or at least entry-level studio product photography skills and video experience.
• Experience with or understanding of outdoor and/or action sports media.
Compensation is dependent upon experience, plus healthcare and the ability to participate in Mizu’s Employee Stock Option plan.
Attitudes are changing. Single use is out and reusable is in. From outdoor adventures to everyday life, from the moment you rise out of bed and get your coffee to the last sip of water you have before you go to bed; and no matter what you’re doing in between, there are endless opportunities each day to choose reusable over single use.
At Mizu, our mission is to offer premium quality, adventure-ready, versatile, reusable products that last a lifetime and perform in all aspects of an active lifestyle. From water bottles and filtration to cutlery and straws, from insulated to single wall - from the coffee shop to the beach, or from driving to work to hiking for first tracks - Mizu always has your back.
Mizu is a global brand offering its products online, at select retail stores, and through its custom program with offices in California and Holland and distributors covering more than 25 countries.
People that are interested in applying for this role can learn more about Mizu at www.mizulife.com and should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Enjoy The Journey. Leave Nothing Behind.
|Required Experience:||2 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 9 days ago