This is an opportunity to work closely with the Mizu Sales & Service team during a period of high growth. This entry-level role includes a big opportunity for growth by providing outstanding customer service to wholesale accounts, custom partners and directly to consumers. We seek qualified, driven, like-minded people that share our passion for business, adventure, a cleaner environment, a healthy lifestyle and a commitment to excellence.
This is an important customer-facing role at Mizu. This person will be responsible for direct interaction with clients through email and on the phone, order entry, order flow management and general reception duties. The perfect person is a self-starter, highly motivated with accountant-like traits of timely and accurate data entry along with a bright and friendly personality while interacting with clients and co-workers. Positive, professional attitude with a knack for creative problem solving while managing several ongoing responsibilities.
· Customer Service Experience – Minimum 2 years experience in a customer service role.
· Communication – The role requires daily customer interaction, requiring an advanced level of written and verbal communication skills, including prompt responses to clients and the ability to communicate effectively via email and phone.
· Organization & Technology – Must be able to efficiently manage a high volume of customer inquiries from various sales channels. The position requires strong organizational skills, a high level of understanding of basic technologies, but also a fast learner when it comes to new technologies. Must be proficient with a Mac and MS Office applications, and basic experience with QuickBooks, Google Docs / G-Suite applications, Shopify and CRM.
· Data Entry Proficiency – Timely, accurate data entry is essential for this role. Data entry includes lead management in CRM, order flow management in QuickBooks and E-Comm order management in Shopify.
· Work Ethic – This role is 40 hours per week (Monday – Friday, approximately 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM) and requires a friendly, professional, outgoing, self-motivated person with an even stronger work ethic. A real team player, ability to roll up the sleeves and do whatever it takes, whether it’s in the job description or not.
Hourly pay will be dependent on experience. Compensation includes participation in Mizu’s employee healthcare plan and Mizu’s Employee Stock Option plan.
Attitudes are changing. Single use is out and reusable is in. From outdoor adventures to everyday life, from the moment you rise out of bed and get your coffee to the last sip of water you have before you go to bed; and no matter what you’re doing in between, there are endless opportunities each day to choose reusable over single use.
At Mizu, our mission is to offer premium quality, adventure-ready, versatile, reusable products that last a lifetime and perform in all aspects of an active lifestyle. From water bottles and filtration to cutlery and straws, from insulated to single wall - from the coffee shop to the beach, or from driving to work to hiking for first tracks - Mizu always has your back.
Mizu is a global brand offering its products online, at select retail stores, and through its custom program with offices in California and Holland and distributors covering more than 25 countries.
People that are interested in applying for this role can learn more about Mizu at www.mizulife.com and should send a resume and cover letter through Malakye.com
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Enjoy The Journey. Leave Nothing Behind.