- Catch Surf®
- United States
- San Clemente
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
Catch Surf is seeking a hardworking, detail-oriented and dedicated Warehouse Manager for its west coast headquarters in San Clemente, CA.
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for leading the warehouse team and managing all warehouse operations. From shipping to accounts and on-line customers, receiving shipments/containers, managing warehouse space, keeping track of product inventory levels, account vendor compliance, shipping supplies inventory and local wholesale and retail store product deliveries.
- Must be able to perform all warehouse jobs including: shipping, receiving, returns, replenishments, packing, palletizing, etc.
- Effectively manage and direct team of pickers and shippers.
- Manage and design floor and inventory plans to optimize space for efficient warehouse operations.
- Track and manage shipping supplies (boxes, tape, pallets, etc) inventory to ensure no disruption in operations.
- Process inbound receiving on containers, full-truck, pallet shipments and small parcel shipments.
- Manage, coordinate and keep track of inventory levels; coordinate with operations and sales management.
- Three (3+) years of warehouse management experience.
- Superior leadership, management, motivation and teamwork skills.
- Strong written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills and able to work under pressure.
- Working knowledge of carrier operations, shipment routing and distribution methods.
- Experience with coordinating LTL and freight shipments
- Strong computer skills including MS Office suite (Outlook, Excel, etc.); Full Circle experience a plus.
- Superior training and coaching skills.
- Ability to operate motor vehicles (Delivery vans, box trucks, etc.).
- Ability to lift and/or move 50+ lbs.