- Displayit Inc.
- United States
- Irvine, CA
- 1 year(s)
- Not Available
We are seeking another experienced Lead Designer for our team. The individual selected for this opportunity will work directly with the Design Director and the rest of the Design Department to drive design and push our unique ideas to new heights through creative output.
We have a young, talented crew here and we all work to carry our designs across their finish lines. We are growing rapidly and expect you to grow with us!
We value fun and positive people who enjoy each day, work or play. Your zeal & spark of creativity will set you apart from the crowd.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING //
• Concept and development of interior and exterior installations and environments.
• Concept and development of retail displays & fixtures, and on-site activations.
• Create photo-realistic renderings & animations.
• Create space plans, floorplans and construction documents for build/approval.
• Facilitate and support the design process and co-ordinate with all parties involved.
• Communicate your thinking clearly and effectively, with exceptional detail.
• Provide direction and leadership relating to concept, design, and build process
• Sketching / Ideation of concepts and technical details.
WHAT WE REQUIRE //
• 2-3 years experience in retail design or similar experiential design.
• 1-3 years experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
• Highly advanced modeling skills (Rhino preferred).
• Experience with rendering software - Keyshot / VRay experience a plus.
• Architectural / design & build experience a plus.
• Experience in Industrial, Architectural or Interior Design a plus.
• Strong creative portfolio with UNIQUE design aesthetic.
• Real world examples of accomplishments & finished work.
• Solid understanding of materials and retail construction processes and details.
TO APPLY //
Submit your resume and portfolio through Malakye. We do not accept resumes from agencies, bots, or those without valid US work permit.
\We are excited to hear from you!