Senior Financial Analyst
- Intense Cycles
- United States
- Temecula, CA
- 6 year(s)
- Not Available
Intense Cycles is looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst to its team in Temecula, CA.
Develops, interprets and implements financial concepts for sales and revenue related activities. Performs, forecasting and technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance. Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for revenue plans and operating forecasts. Performs economic research and studies in the level of business activity, sales trends, top customer trends, distributor activity, working capital requirements and impact of governmental requirements.
The objectives include providing financial analysis, forecasting, modeling and budgeting support to company management and the Board. This position will be actively involved in analysis, support and forecasting of operating revenue and expenses. In addition, strong relationship and communication skills are required to liaise with other teams.
• Passionately prepare and deliver in a timely and accurate manner, daily and monthly financial reports, regulatory reports and Board financial packages to support the achievement of organizational objectives
• Act as a true business partner by providing financial results to operational divisions along with analysis support
• Proudly take the lead in the preparation of annual operating budgets, annual audited financial statements and monthly dashboard updates
• Develops, interprets and implements financial concepts for sales and revenue planning and control
• Performs technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance
• Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for revenue plans and operating forecasts
• Assists in developing cost models to support marketing and manufacturing and analyzes actual costs to compare models
• Assists and supports data gathering, fact finding, estimation and modeling for budgeting and planning
• Develops ERP and CRM knowledge and other business systems knowledge to quickly and reliably secure information needed to support decisions and run ad-hoc reports
• Support and participate in accounting projects and month-end close in regard to sales, revenue and distributor-based activity
• Prepare and communicate analysis to assist management in their business decision making
• Analyze financial reports and translate them into concise summaries for the management
• Monitor the top and bottom lines to assess if those are in line with the operational and strategic objectives set
• Proactively manage risks, which may have an impact on the company’s financial results
• Further develop analytical routines and tools supporting it to secure high quality results, identify and rectify any issues in relation to the relevant KPIs and measurements
• Perform financial analysis, identify and provide commentaries on key budget/forecast variances
• Bachelors degree
• 5-7 years supporting or performing sales, financial and business analysis in a manufacturing environment, preferably in an action sports oriented industry
• Excellent mathematical skills
• Communicate in a fashion that is respectful and well understood
• Excellent modeling skills using business systems
• Knowledge of Excel, ZenDesk and Basecamp a plus
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.com.