Sales Representative - Natural Grocery, Supplement (GDS)
- Nuun & Company
- Multiple Locations
- Greater Bay Area and Greater Atlanta Area
- 1 year(s)
- Not Available
Nuun is looking for 2 Sales Representatives to drive sales in key markets in Northern California and Southeastern United States. We are looking for someone that is based in Northern California in the Greater Bay Area and someone that preferably based in the Greater Atlanta Area.
This position requires an individual with a flexible schedule prepared to put in the hours necessary to make the market successful, which will include some weekend and evening work. The primary responsibility of this position will be retail coverage of existing specialty grocery and supplement accounts, ensuring distribution of products, educating store staff and conducting Nuun demos. There will also be weekend sampling at endurance events/expos (marathons/triathlons/cycling events). The ideal representative should have a retail background (either from working in or selling to retailers), be self-motivated, positive, and enthusiastic about Nuun. The field representative will spend the majority of time visiting accounts all across their market.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for retail execution with their accounts in all designated geographies, to include checking distribution, new product placement, sampling events and educating store personnel on nuun items and the benefits of hydration.
• Assist the nuun events team with sampling at race expos and trade shows.
• Assist other nuun channels (sports specialty) with retail distribution checks and sampling as needed.
• Eventually work with our key account managers to develop a strategic direction for securing new accounts in the territory.
• Participate as a key contributor in weekly conference calls with the grocery/drug/supplements team.
• Over-night travel may be required in this position, estimated at 20% per month.
Other Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
• Knowledge of the grocery and natural foods industry a plus
• Strong microsoft office skills
• Self-starter who thrives working remotely
• Able problem solver
• Ability to determine priorities
• Relentlessly positive attitude
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.com.
Being part of our full-time team has great perks such as 100% employer paid benefits coverage, generous pto policy, company stock options, industry discounts, complimentary race entries, and free Nuun